Just Cash Flow Reviews

Just Cash Flow is a specialist lender to new and growing UK businesses. Smart Money People is the place for Just Cash Flow reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Just Cash Flow Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Just Cash Flow Products 12

VAT Loan

This VAT Product is fantastic

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Mel and Ian of Just Cashflow for going over and above once again on the level of service they have provided to one of Funding Choice’s clients when processing their recent quarter VAT f... Read more

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Mel and Ian of Just Cashflow for going over and above once again on the level of service they have provided to one of Funding Choice’s clients when processing their recent quarter VAT facility.

As usual with VAT payments it is a last-minute rush collating the necessary information together for our client to get the funding in place, but it was a real team effort on this one and one very happy client when the £51,000 landed in their account to help their current cashflow pressures.

This VAT product is fantastic and the feedback I have had from all our clients is amazing and they are truly grateful that you offer the facility to split their VAT payment over 12 weeks instead of a full quarter payment.

Nick Matthews - Director, Funding Choice

Reviewed on 8th April 2021
Nick Matthews's avatar
Nick Matthews

Excellent product

Flexible efficient approach to lending in a difficult marketplace

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Richard Keenan's avatar
Richard Keenan

Excellent- efficiency and integrity

No hidden fees + costs ie transparent. Efficient. courteous = set the bar in the Alternative FInance sector.

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
Russell simons's avatar
Russell simons

Revolving Credit Facility

A simple product well delivered

A great product delivered by a user friendly team

Reviewed on 19th March 2021
Jerry Riches's avatar
Jerry Riches

Excellent product

Staff explained the product and costs very well and kept me informed all along the process to... Read more

Staff explained the product and costs very well and kept me informed all along the process to drawdown
Product suited my needs as I only pay interest on the amount drawn down. Great safety net to have to fall back on if needed
Very friendly staff who made the whole thing stress free.

Reviewed on 18th February 2021
SMCN Consultancy Limited's avatar
SMCN Consultancy Limited

Excellent to deal with

JCF is a highly professional company that takes the time to learn about your business and its requirements The team are excellent and highly customer focussed.

Reviewed on 15th February 2021
Tony Kirton's avatar
Tony Kirton

Business Loan

Non compliant aggressive company - never use

Poor communication when company constantly updates their situation when in trouble - straight to legal proceedings without answering formal complaints or adhering to pre action protocols to individuals - don’t apply due diligence to individuals affordability or obtain evidence required for legal advice - as per case law
Contracts full of unfair terms -
Call themselves ‘responsible lenders’
You all been warned ! They are the worst I’ve ever dealt with - put to shame by other better lenders like iwoca - who treat you fairly when in distress
AVOID

Reviewed on 10th June 2020
Mary Jones's avatar
Mary Jones

Revolving Credit Facility is a great product

Having had numerous interactions with the Just Cashflow team and they are always friendly and helpful, and I must say their Revolving Credit Facility (RCF) is fantastic.

Reviewed on 4th June 2020
MartinSherv's avatar
MartinSherv

Would Not Recommend!

Fine if the umbrella is down and the sun is shining! A complete waste of time for our business! Do not recommend them! Avoid!

Reviewed on 8th November 2019
Kayce's avatar
Kayce

Worst experience of life

*Text edited by Smart Money People. Just Cash Flow have reported the contents of this review. We're now attempting to validate the review text*

Reviewed on 2nd July 2019
Sudhir Khazanchi's avatar
Sudhir Khazanchi

Reply from Just Cash Flow

We have examined this complaint by reference to the facts. During April 2019 the account went into default. By discussions with the director of the customer we agreed a reduced weekly payment. Those payments were not made and in early June 2019 the account director informed the customer that unless payments were made legal proceedings would commence. We therefore believe that we have acted properly and fairly throughout this matter and in accordance with our policies. As a part of our ordinary process, in which we seek to work with the customer rather than take enforcement steps, we have entered into a Tomlin Order with Mr Kumar which provides for regular monthly payments of the debt over the period of a year. The payments are based on what he has offered relative to the size of his debt and the first is due to be made today. He has complained that we are not prepared to remove a debenture over the assets of the company but it is standard lender practice to retain a charge over the company’s assets when there exists a liability. Given that Mr. Kumar acknowledges his indebtedness to us we believe that we have acted in every respect to assist him rather than hinder him.

Couldn't be happier

The JCF people just do what they say. They offered me a revolving credit facility with very little fuss. I felt like they trusted me, and that's a good feeling in a sometimes cold marketplace. A lot of lenders use algorithms to decide who to lend to, and it doesn't feel human. JCF were more flexible and helpful than my own bank of 35 years. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 15th June 2019
Craig from London's avatar
Craig from London

trust worth?

Hello, has anyone been contacted by the sales team of this company, are they trust worthy. The phrase, too good to be true springs to mind. Kris N

Reviewed on 7th July 2016
Kris N's avatar
Kris N

Reply from Just Cash Flow

Thank you for taking an interest in our company. Please take a look at our many customer testimonials at: https://www.just-cashflow.com/who/who-have-we-funded. We have also won many awards for our services, including Highly Commended at the Business Moneyfacts Award 2016. You can read more at: https://www.just-cashflow.com/media-hub/news/2016/moneyfacts-awards-results-2016. Let us know if you would like us to give you a call!