LendInvest Self-select Platform Reviews

LendInvest self-select Platform reviews on Smart Money People help people like you thinking about what life is like as a LendInvest customer to find this out. What is customer service like? Is the online experience quick and simple? You can find this out by reading our LendInvest self-select Platform reviews. If you are a LendInvest customer, you can also write your review today!

LendInvest Review Insight

Your Self-select Platform Reviews

Review LendInvest's Self-select Platform now

Firm favourite for P2P

I have been a member of LendInvest for a number of years and I have always enjoyed the experience, return and communication I have with... Read more

I have been a member of LendInvest for a number of years and I have always enjoyed the experience, return and communication I have with them.

I would like the return to be a little higher 7% - 8%, but I have had a good success with them so far. The loans they offer are always secured and I believe they work hard, to acquire good deals.

I would recommend LendInvest to colleagues and friends.

Reviewed on 15th November 2018
Bal's avatar
Bal

Good website..

..but the referral scheme has been 'coming soon' for over 18 months!

Reviewed on 22nd January 2018
JP's avatar
JP

Great Platform / Good Returns

I've invested money through LendInvest - easy and straight-forward process, always posting new investment opportunities, their customer service is great.

Reviewed on 2nd April 2016
Claude Waddington's avatar
Claude Waddington

Property diversification

I chose to diversify my portfolio with lendinvest. Probably the best range of property deals on the market.

Reviewed on 19th March 2016