Loans Warehouse Loans Broker Reviews

Loans Warehouse Review Insight

Your Loans Broker Reviews

Review Loans Warehouse's Loans Broker now

Why go anywhere else?

The technology is amazingly fast and gives you great results and if you need to speak to someone the staff are super friendly and can assist with any questions asked.

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Edward Newman's avatar
Edward Newman

Flipping Superb

Just outstanding....................

davecockle1@gmail.com's avatar
davecockle1@gmail.com

Informed choices

Their ability, drives a forensic review, to provide a needs based solution . Not a one size fits all , binary driven, process.

Andrew@oysterwealth.co.uk 's avatar
Andrew@oysterwealth.co.uk

First Class!

An excellent company staffed by friendly and efficient people who know their stuff. Highly recommended.

Maggie Allinson's avatar
Maggie Allinson

Friendly knowledgeable team who were really helpful and went the extra mile

gadekesj1@gmail.com's avatar
gadekesj1@gmail.com

Trusted Advice From A Quality Business

Seamless process from start to finish from friendly and knowledgable staff always willing to go that extra mile. They have to be the “go to” people for loan advice.

Gary Howe's avatar
Gary Howe

Excellent service every time

Every customer that I have ever referred to LWH has been thrilled with their service and proposition. Couldn't ask for anyone better to look after our customers.

Reviewed on 24th February 2021
Rupert's avatar
Rupert

Top Broker

The team do a great job in matching customers to loan products and going the extra mile.

Reviewed on 22nd February 2021
Rob U's avatar
Rob U

Outstanding

I have used Loans Warehouse on multiple occasions, they have never let me, my family or friends, down. The team there are very knowledgeable and very quick at arranging the finance.

Dan's avatar
Dan

great company to do business with

Great Company to get a loan from - will always push for the client and go the extra mile.

David Binney's avatar
David Binney

Great service fast response

Quick to respond and sorted a loan for me.

ACPixie's avatar
ACPixie

Outstanding Professionalism

From the first call through to completion, there was not one element I did not feel comfortable about. I felt assured throughout the entire process and the level of communication was exceptional. You were made to feel important, what I call traditional customer service, a value that has been lost over the years.

Everything was provided in simple, easy to understand terms, not financial jargon. I was able to provide all the documentation they required, as it was clearly presented to me.

My expectations were exceeded further, when completion was well inside the timeline parameters set.

Work has now completed on my property, thanks to the amazing service provided by the Loans Warehouse. I have already recommended them to friends and family and if anyone ever asks for my opinion on secured/mortgage finance, there is only one place I will pointing them to.

Bret Jackson's avatar
Bret Jackson

Great customer outcomes

When you apply for a secured loan or mortgage the customer journey is very quick because loans warehouse get it right first time with capturing your data and understanding your wants and needs. The relationships they have with their lenders is the key to their success and the ability to present niche customer circumstances and deliver great customer outcomes.

Richard Croll's avatar
Richard Croll

Loans Warehouse comes up trumps every time

They don't get any better than Loans Warehouse, for customer service and trust. Using them you are confident of the loan with the right lender.

Suzanna 's avatar
Suzanna

Above and beyond

I was a bit worried about taking out a loan, and didn’t want to be pushed into anything. I have to say that loanswarehouse talked me though the process and made me really comfortable with my decision. I didn’t end up needing the loan in the end, but I have to give credit their customer service for helping me see all my options.

John's avatar
John

Awesome service

Fantastic broker, very fast and extremely customer focussed

alex@1sg.co.uk's avatar
alex@1sg.co.uk

Amazing people

Great people, wonderfully knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering a high quality service

Ash's avatar
Ash

Amazing service!

The service was outstanding, faultless from start to finish!

Magic 's avatar
Magic

Unrivalled customer service

Loans Warehouse priority is customer satisfaction and to provide a first class service. Time and again the service to their customers is of the highest quality ensuring no stone is unturned in order to try and ensure the best customer outcome. Even though I am sure there are other worthy winners Loans Warehouse stand out from the rest and would be an extremely fitting and justified winner of such a fantastic award

Nick Rember's avatar
Nick Rember

If Carlsberg had a Loans Broker!

Probably the best Loan Broker because they care, are efficient and fast.

Terry Pritchard's avatar