Moneybox app General Investment Account Reviews

Great professional interaction.

Reviewed on 3rd April 2022
Duncan's avatar
Duncan

So easy to hold a savings account at your fingertips!

As a member of the more mature generation, phones and technology are not quite my thing, but Moneybox has just been so easy to set up and use since I retired. I can keep a check and see my money grow on a weekly basis as its all at my fingertips. Excellen Read more

As a member of the more mature generation, phones and technology are not quite my thing, but Moneybox has just been so easy to set up and use since I retired. I can keep a check and see my money grow on a weekly basis as its all at my fingertips. Excellent!

Reviewed on 2nd April 2022
Alison Baxter's avatar
Alison Baxter

Fantastic experience

I find the service easy to use, and it's exciting seeing my GIA make money :)

Steph BS's avatar
Steph BS

Simple, Insightful and Gives Back

When I was looking for an investment product I didn't want to be overwhelmed with information that made absolutely no sense to me. This app provides a simple logical dashboard to help monitor progress over time. There's also really good articles on savi Read more

When I was looking for an investment product I didn't want to be overwhelmed with information that made absolutely no sense to me. This app provides a simple logical dashboard to help monitor progress over time. There's also really good articles on savings, investments and pensions to help me understand personal finances better. Plus I'm pushing more into my investment pot using their rewards features to shop for the things I need. This is an absolutely fantastic product!

Lou Sharp's avatar
Lou Sharp

Simple and straightforward. I have never had any problems.

Although I am a pensioner (and have been for several years!), I have found it easy to invest any money leftover at the end of the month.

Clifford Brown's avatar
Clifford Brown

Simple and effective

I've had nothing but good experiences with moneybox from when I started to now.

Toby's avatar
Toby

Easy to use and straightfoward

Wanted to set up an external savings account and invest in stocks and shares, customer service is excellent and the app is easy to use.

Chelsea Carvalho's avatar
Chelsea Carvalho

Refreshingly easy to use

Excellent phone support experienced at set-up stage. Website is clear and easy to use with just a touch of light-heartedness to reduce the dullness of financial transactions. Everything is set out in simple easy to follow steps that even a technophobe lik Read more

Excellent phone support experienced at set-up stage. Website is clear and easy to use with just a touch of light-heartedness to reduce the dullness of financial transactions. Everything is set out in simple easy to follow steps that even a technophobe like me can follow. Products I’ve used so far are very good and information clearly presented with no over-hyping. I am impressed. Well done Moneybox. Wish you had been around when I was younger!

jv_head@yahoo.co.uk's avatar
jv_head@yahoo.co.uk

A really great app

This allows me to invest with small amounts of money and makes it so easy to understand. You can customise your experience with helpful guides to help and then sit back and watch your money grow.

Gemma Bull's avatar
Gemma Bull

This is the best way save money for the better future

Spas's avatar
Spas

Brilliant and easy

The app is brilliant and easy to use, helpful customer service if needed

Dib Ganaui's avatar
Dib Ganaui

Moneybox better than I thought

When I signed up I thought I would maybe save a couple of pounds per month. However two months in and my balance was £64. Very pleased. Has also made me look at my spending to verify how I use my money.

Reviewed on 11th March 2022