Moneybox app Lifetime ISA Reviews

Moneybox offers a Lifetime ISA via a partnership with Oaknorth, a UK regulated bank. If you've jumped on board with this Lifetime ISA, please share your review today on Smart Money People.

Your Lifetime ISA Reviews

Review Moneybox app's Lifetime ISA now

A great way to explore investing for newbies

I had never invested, or even saved before I opened an ISA with Moneybox two years ago. The process was quick and easy and most importantly, there is great customer service. If you have a question, just ask? The team are brilliant and the updates and news Read more

I had never invested, or even saved before I opened an ISA with Moneybox two years ago. The process was quick and easy and most importantly, there is great customer service. If you have a question, just ask? The team are brilliant and the updates and newsletters are very informative.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
Samantha Blyth's avatar
Samantha Blyth

Best LISA account app

I like the moneybox app, it is easy to sign up and the staffs are excellent! Had a minor hiccup upon signing up but the staffs engaged with me well via the chat box and helped to sort the problems ASAP. I also like the instant bank transfer options to top Read more

I like the moneybox app, it is easy to sign up and the staffs are excellent! Had a minor hiccup upon signing up but the staffs engaged with me well via the chat box and helped to sort the problems ASAP. I also like the instant bank transfer options to top up the LISA and maximising the tax year allowance at the tips of my fingers. The app is easy to use and navigate.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
Jelly's avatar
Jelly

Easy to save money for home

Moneybox help me to save money for firt home

Krzysztof sadowski's avatar
Krzysztof sadowski

Recommend everytime

I love this app and the company is fantastic. I enjoy seeing my investments grow and I can't wait to get mortgage account when I'm ready

Georgina Rollins-Gaughran 's avatar
Georgina Rollins-Gaughran

Definitely download and use

Love my moneybox account - it's like money I forget I have put aside! And really like the fact that you don't even notice your money being rounded up and put into your account but it really does all add up! Bravo moneybox!

Stephanie Davies 's avatar
Stephanie Davies

Moneybox 10/10

Great app, great products, great customer service. Couldn’t recommend highly enough (& I have, to many friends, family & colleagues.. who also love it!)

Matthew Melling's avatar
Matthew Melling

Moneybox!!

I have been using moneybox the past year for their lifetime isa and I cant reccomend it enough, they've made it very easy and transparent to use, 10/10

Bill White's avatar
Bill White

Straightforward savings!

Love this app! Have seen it grow over the years and finally decided to join! Absolutely thrilled to use the LISA savings function and the easy x-day savers, which were such lifesavers with their competitive interest rates while the market was down. Custom Read more

Love this app! Have seen it grow over the years and finally decided to join! Absolutely thrilled to use the LISA savings function and the easy x-day savers, which were such lifesavers with their competitive interest rates while the market was down. Customer service is top-notch; the staff are informative, helpful and exceptionally friendly! I like how some will even use gifs! There's an abundance of other features and learning tools too. Thanks, team! :)

Eunice S-G's avatar
Eunice S-G

Best Savings Motivation

Before discovering MoneyBox and opening a Lifetime ISA with them I had no idea about how to save for a house. By using their great guides on the app and with helpful reminders, I’ve been able to maximise my savings for the past two tax years and understan Read more

Before discovering MoneyBox and opening a Lifetime ISA with them I had no idea about how to save for a house. By using their great guides on the app and with helpful reminders, I’ve been able to maximise my savings for the past two tax years and understand the processes of buying a house also. Communicating with the advisors on the app have been very easy to talk to and eased any stresses that I had.
I’d recommend MoneyBox’s Lifetime ISA to anyone who is in the same position that I was but also those who don’t feel like other banks maximise their support and effort to help them.

Jack Lewis's avatar
Jack Lewis

Approachable and Informative

Not just the best rates for the ISA, but the app is so user friendly with great visual design. It is a joy to use. Don't usually like having emails filling up my inbox, but moneybox always has great newsletters written in such an approachable yet still ma Read more

Not just the best rates for the ISA, but the app is so user friendly with great visual design. It is a joy to use. Don't usually like having emails filling up my inbox, but moneybox always has great newsletters written in such an approachable yet still massively informative way. Really enjoy the research and articles on the subject of house hunting and mortgage searching.

Becky Crabbe's avatar
Becky Crabbe

Straight forward stress free and supportive

That’s all I have to say about Moneybox. When I signed up to use them, I was taking a risk as 3 years ago they were not a big or popular company. However I’m glad I took the leap of faith as I have such good support from them. More than I do from my tradi Read more

That’s all I have to say about Moneybox. When I signed up to use them, I was taking a risk as 3 years ago they were not a big or popular company. However I’m glad I took the leap of faith as I have such good support from them. More than I do from my traditional bank. They simplify everything but still keep me feeling safe. Definitely recommend.

LaTanya's avatar
LaTanya

Very nifty app

It's straightforwards, easy to use, quick to make changes, big thumbs up!

Bella's avatar
Bella

Banking as it should be

Great, intuitive and attractive app, very helpful staff, and free impartial advice on matters that usually induce much stress! Banking made a pleasure.

Chris's avatar
Chris

savings made simple

super easy to use app. You have everything handy with full control, very clear info shown to understand the products offered and your options with each one.

lau's avatar
lau

Clear consumer focused app

I choose Moneybox after researching an easy money management system for my child. Communication is regular and understandable to non financial persons

Sam's avatar
Sam

Excellent way of saving money for first time home buyers

Money box app is user friendly and very informative

Kenisia Chiware's avatar
Kenisia Chiware

Simple, easy to navigate

The Moneybox App and it's lifetime ISA is an incredible tool to help me plan for my future. It is incredibly simple to use, I can set my preferences from the outset and can trust the app to monitor and add to my ISA without the need to regularly return an Read more

The Moneybox App and it's lifetime ISA is an incredible tool to help me plan for my future. It is incredibly simple to use, I can set my preferences from the outset and can trust the app to monitor and add to my ISA without the need to regularly return and tweak. Would highly recommend.

Joss Digweed's avatar
Joss Digweed

Excellent app and service

Very easy to use and incredibly useful in helping manage money and save for the future

Haleel Qayyum's avatar
Haleel Qayyum

Inspired Savings

Moneybox encouraged me to make the most of the government allowance and look at saving for my future. At 35, I realise my years of earnings aren’t huge and beyond that, I must think post work life. Moneybox allowed me to gain £10k last year by putting in Read more

Moneybox encouraged me to make the most of the government allowance and look at saving for my future. At 35, I realise my years of earnings aren’t huge and beyond that, I must think post work life. Moneybox allowed me to gain £10k last year by putting in £4K just before and after April 2021 and I’m looking to make that a regular saving every April going forward. They are clear and concise with what they offer and the online help service is very decent aswell. I have and will recommend Moneybox to everyone I come across who doesn’t know how or what to save.

Richard Olatunji's avatar
Richard Olatunji

It's a no brainer

Service is excellent. Everything explained, lots of investment options, keeps you updated, allows you to see what you could gain in years to come based on what you pay in. Can't recommend highly enough.

CallumMc's avatar