Moneybox app Lifetime ISA Reviews

Ratings based on 7 reviews Last review 2 months ago

Moneybox offers a Lifetime ISA via a partnership with Oaknorth, a UK regulated bank. If you've jumped on board with this Lifetime ISA, please share your review today on Smart Money People.

Your Lifetime ISA Reviews (7)

12th September 2020

Excellent and efficient

Having used this for my 1st home, I have utilised my ISA allowance (well £4,000) of this for a good cause! I've recommended this app as it's easy to use/manage and track everything with little added perks such as quick responses from customer support and cashback offers.

7th February 2020

Simple to use

The app is simple and intuitive to use, and I have so-far seen above-average returns in looking to save for a house. I find the round-up feature is particularly good for allowing you to forget about the process of saving.

29th July 2019

Very slick

Very easy account opening process. I think it took about 5 mins...including time looking for info like my national insurance number. Early days but all great so far...and market leading rate for cash Lifetime ISA.

Articles related to Moneybox app