After 10 weeks of voting and over 25,000 votes received, we’re delighted to announce the finalists of our Consumer Credit Awards 2021!
The Consumer Credit Awards are now in their sixth year and are 100% voted for by customers, with the aim to find those financial companies that are most dedicated to putting their customers first.
4 top level awards
- Firm of the Year – Fair For You, StepChange, First Response Finance, Bamboo, PayPlan
- Innovation of the Year – Freedom Finance, Tymit, Portify
- Treating Customers Fairly Champion – Bamboo, HEY Credit Union, Capital Credit Union, Fair For You
- Customer Service Champion – Cockle Finance, Fair For You, StepChange, Penny Post Credit Union
9 firm specific awards
- Best Car Finance Provider – MotoNovo Finance, First Response Finance
- Best Loan Provider (lending >£2.5k) – RateSetter, Bamboo, Everyday Loans
- Best Loan Provider (lending <£2.5k) – Fair For You, Glasgow Credit Union, Boom Credit Union, Everyday Loans, Plane Saver Credit Union, Cockle Finance
- Best Retail Finance Provider – Payl8r, Klarna, Duologi
- Best Consumer Credit Broker – Freedom Finance, First Choice Finance
- Best Financial Support Provider – PayPlan, StepChange, Creditfix, Back2Credit
- Best Credit Union (North) – Glasgow Credit Union, Capital Credit Union, Partners Credit Union, Sheffield Credit Union, Manchester Credit Union, HEY Credit Union
- Best Credit Union (South) - Plane Saver Credit Union, Boom Credit Union, Penny Post Credit Union, Great Western Credit Union
- Best Credit Building Product Provider – Portify, Loqbox
2 partner specific awards
- Technology Partner of the Year (sponsored by Bamboo) – Credit Kudos, LendingMetrics
- Credit Information Partner of the Year – Experian, TransUnion, LendingMetrics
Jacqueline Dewey, CEO of Smart Money People, said: “We’re delighted that we’ve had a great response to the Consumer Credit Awards 2021 so far. Competition in the awards is so close right now and with three weeks to go until voting closes there’s still everything to play for to be in with a chance of winning.”
What happens next?
Voting closes at midnight on 5th September. Any company who has been announced as a finalist can still ask their customers to vote for them until then for the votes to be included in the awards.
There’s still time to vote!
If you haven’t yet voted for your favourite finalist, there’s still time to vote and be in with a chance to win £1,000 in our prize draw*. You can vote here.
If you work in the credit industry and haven’t told us who your preferred technology partner is, or who you rely on for credit information, you can share your vote here.
Good luck to all our finalists and congratulations!