Norwich and Peterborough Building Society Savings Reviews

Norwich and Peterborough savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Norwich and Peterborough. How easy is it to contact Norwich and Peterborough? And how friendly are they? Our Norwich and Peterborough savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Norwich and Peterborough Building Society Review Insight

Your Savings Reviews

Review Norwich and Peterborough Building Society's Savings now

Regular Saver account

I have a family regular saver that means i have to put £250 into my account every month. Although the interest rate isnt any better than anywhere else you get a bonus every year for not touching the money which means a tidy amount every year

Reviewed on 1st March 2017
Nicola Jones's avatar
Nicola Jones

in control of my savings.

I am very happy with the service I receive. I love being able to deposit and withdraw as and when. The staff in my local branch are all very friendly and chatty which is always nice.

Reviewed on 14th August 2015