Nous: Household finance app reviews

Based on 103 reviews, last reviewed 26th Mar 2023

Consistently adapting and providing new tools Always providing new tools and insight on finances adapting to a changing environment. Reviewed on: 26th March 2023

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Household finance app

Nous launched in 2021 to make people’s lives simpler and fairer. Their first service is a personalised cost-of-living forecast that’s free for everyone. Nous helps you find out exactly how rising costs will affect your finances, and what you can do about it.

If you are Nous customer, please leave a review with us so other customer's can read your experience.

Review Nous: Household finance app now

Nous Household finance app reviews (103)

Consistently adapting and providing new tools

Household Finance

A great newcomer enlightening householders with current finance. Easy to understand. Reviewed on: 21st March 2023
Dave Jones's avatar
Dave Jones

Great company

I’m so excited about where Nous is going in helping people save money on boring things Reviewed on: 17th March 2023
Tim's avatar
Tim

Nouse is a lifesaver

A Game Changer for Managing Household Bills: Nous ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ As someone who's always struggled with managing household bills and finding the best deals, I cannot express enough how grateful I am for Nous! This revolutionary service has single-handedly transformed the way I handle my financial obligations and saved me from the ever-looming cost-of-living crisis. In the past, I used to dread the time-consuming and tedious process of renegotiating and switching providers. I often found myself feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and occasionally even overpaying due to simple forgetfulness. But since I discovered Nous, everything has changed. Not only is Nous completely free, but it has also managed to save me both time and money by expertly handling my household bills and provider switches. The service diligently manages all aspects of my household expenses and keeps me informed of any opportunities to save even more money. No more stress, no more wasted time on the phone with providers, and no more feeling like I'm being robbed during daylight hours. The Nous team is truly dedicated to making life simpler and fairer for everyone. They have taken the burden of admin off my shoulders and allowed me to focus on what truly matters—spending quality time with my family and enjoying life. For anyone feeling overwhelmed by their household bills or struggling to keep up with rising costs, I wholeheartedly recommend trying Nous. It's not just a service; it's a life-changer that frees you from the shackles of bill management and puts you back in control of your finances. Give Nous a try, and you'll soon wonder how you ever managed without it. Reviewed on: 17th March 2023

Review Nous: Household finance app now