One Sure Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews       Last review 2 weeks ago

One Sure are an insurance broker, selling car, home, and a huge range of additional insurance policies. If you're looking for a broker, read our One Sure reviews to see what people are saying about One Sure. Already used One Sure? Share your experiences via a review and help out others who are looking to choose an insurance broker!

Poor

One Sure Review Insight

Speed

One Sure Products 4

Very bad insurance company

Very bad company, please avoid for your pice of mind. They send me my NCB after 2 months with an open claim from 6 months ago, and they keep telling me they don't know about this claim.

Reviewed on 5th October 2021
VM Cars's avatar
VM Cars

Robbing scum!!

Absolutely disgusting company!! Avoid these like the plague, fraud claim has been filed against them.. took £397.80 from me for deposit and first months insurance in May, I then paid another £233.06 in June!! They then cancelled my insurance because I have had insurance cancelled in the past.. it was more a misunderstanding but hey ho it is what it is, I then was on the phone to one sure and the guy told me that after working everything out I'm due £25 credit (never ever recieved this) at this point I would like to add that all calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes, GREAT! So now let's work this out I've now paid these scum bags £630.86 and I have only had 2 months insurance.. but it doesn't stop there because yesterday they wipped out my account.. they tried taking over £300 but I did not have enough funds for them to take the full amount, I am off with covid so 1.5 weeks money lost and now I have no money in my account at all!! They still got over £250 out of me, so now we are nearly a £1000 but for only 2 months car insurance... I DONT F#CK#NG THINK SO!! Ombudsman is now informed and fraud case taken out.. people just look at all the reviews at the top there is a reason why they have more 1 star reviews than anything else.. please please don't make the mistake that me and hundreds of others have! I really hope they are shut down or go bust, absolute robbing scum!!

Reviewed on 27th July 2021
Gavchav RACING's avatar
Gavchav RACING

Insurance Broker

Before you transfer the deposit to this company

I made an agreement with one sure insurance 5.07.2019. My van was insured with Goods in Transit, Goods / Commercial Vehicles Insurance, and Public Liability Insurance. 18.07.2019 I changed my mind to work for Amazon delivery and sent an email with a request to cancel the insurances. I received confirmation that the email has been received.

I did not receive any information from One Sure and 23.07 I went to Citizen Advice. After an offer was made from One Sure to cancel policies from 23.07 by paying £829.02. I did not agree and there was a new offer after Citizen Advice wrote the letter £279.96. I agreed.

One Sure canceled policies except Public Liability. In all emails, phone conversation a letter requested to cancel 3 policies. Communication with the company's employees was hopeless and I sent a complaint 14.08.2019 to Financial Ombudsman. This not a fast organization and from my account every month is taken payment for an unwanted Public Liability policy.

Conclusion. One Sure Insurance ignored the request to cancel policies in 14 days because there should be a cancellation without incurring any penalties. In company's Terms of Business is written: “You should make any request for the cancellation of a policy to the contact details included within this terms of business either by letter, email or phone.” Unfortunately, I could not cancel Public Liability by phone, mail, and letter. In my opinion, it is a fraud, and the contract is void.

Before you transfer the deposit to this company, think:

This company ignores customer requests to cancel the insurance policy.
Прежде чем вносить депозит, подумайте. Эта фирма игнорирует запросы клиентов на отмену страхового полиса.
Zanim dokonasz wpłaty w tej firmie, pomyśl. Ta firma ignoruje prośby klientów o anulowanie polisy ubezpieczeniowej.
Înainte de a face o depunere la această companie, gândește-te. Această firmă ignoră solicitările clienților de a anula polița de asigurare.

Reviewed on 22nd April 2020
Andris's avatar
Andris

Insurance Broker

Avoid this company at all costs

I was totally misled by this company when finding van insurance. After a month I still have no insurance documents despite paying £98.00 up front. I now have a credit agreement sent by a finance company saying that I owe them money. At no time did I ever enter an agreement with this finance company.
I am now stuck in an agreement with Onesure for another eleven months.
Please if you are looking for vehicle insurance give these people a miss.

Reviewed on 25th April 2018