One Sure: Insurance Broker reviews

Based on 11 reviews, last reviewed 18th Jun 2024

Service was very good Service was very good. I will recommend others to use the service Reviewed on: 18th June 2024
Vic's avatar
Vic

Avoid at all cost I found this company of thieves very unscrupulous, I agreed a 2 month payment plan, first payment £340 the 2nd which should have been the same amount ... Read more Reviewed on: 6th May 2024
Philip N's avatar
Philip N

About the Insurance Broker

Read our reviews of One Sure broker services from customers just like you. If you're thinking of using & One Sure as a broker, our reviews will let you know more about their services. Already used One Sure in the past? Share your own review and help out others.

Review One Sure: Insurance Broker now

One Sure Insurance Broker reviews (11)

Service was very good

Vic's avatar
Vic

Avoid at all cost

I found this company of thieves very unscrupulous, I agreed a 2 month payment plan, first payment £340 the 2nd which should have been the same amount was an incredible £1420, I told them I wanted to cancel (after 22 days) I was told there was a £590 cancellation fee, and also a 6 week wait for a refund, I decided to part company with this very fraudulent company and am currently waiting for my refund, I will be contacting the ombudsman and reporting this dodgy outfit, use this company at your peril Reviewed on: 6th May 2024
Philip N's avatar
Philip N

One Sure insurance complaint

Initially contacted British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) but was transferred to One Sure Insurance without being made aware. Was sold car insurance and part payment taken however told if we found cheaper could cancel within 14 days. Found a cheaper quote elsewhere and called One Sure to cancel few hours later the same day. Then told they were charging us £50 for administrative cost of setting up policy. We questioned as we had not received any document and furious that we’d incurred any cost as it had been just a few hours. They insisted we had been told of a cancellation charge. WE HAD NOT. Once we had confirmed cancellation the policy arrived a few hours later by email. We do not recommend Reviewed on: 27th March 2024
J D's avatar
J D

avoid at all costs

asked there staff to protect my no claims,i thought they had done, they hadnt,i had 2 additional drivers on my commercial policy,i was not advised by the staff there that i should put the van in the company name that if i didnt if my staff had an accident,they would say it was me that was involved in the accident, and my name would be on the insurance database as causing the accident even when imight be on holiday thousands of miles away, BE WARNED ABOUT ONE SURE INSURANCE. Reviewed on: 29th August 2023
ex catalogue furniture's avatar