Onedox Household Dashboard Reviews

Onedox Household Dashboard reviews are here to help you find out more about this new player, aiming save you time and money when it comes it household administration. And if you're one of the first consumers to give the Household Dashboard a try, please leave some feedback here.

Onedox Review Insight

Your Household Dashboard Reviews

Review Onedox's Household Dashboard now

This is perfect as a dashboard and more

Being able to see all the accounts, having them linked to the login, having access to the documents and them being automatically saved to my cloud is... Read more

Being able to see all the accounts, having them linked to the login, having access to the documents and them being automatically saved to my cloud is amazing.
I've had one issue and it was resolved in minutes. I have and will keep recommending this to friends, family or anyone who will listen.

Reviewed on 28th January 2019
Seb's avatar
Seb

Great app

Makes life easier by showing all my household bills in one place.

Reviewed on 14th November 2018
Bob's avatar
Bob

Keeps me organised, saves me money :)

I’ve recommended Onedox to friends and family as it takes the hassle out of shopping around for the best deal and remembering when there is a change in a contract. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 16th March 2018
Rob Nicholson's avatar
Rob Nicholson

Really useful app

I was a little dubious about the usefulness of this app at first, until I tried it! The app brings everything together in one place and notifies me in advance of when I need to act. It is now one of the most important apps on my phone.

Reviewed on 11th February 2018

Enables the home CEO to manage domestic bills in a time saving & cost efficient manner

Since using Homedox I have managed to get on top of & understand my utility bills. It was always a task I would put off but Homedox nudges you in a proactive manner to do something about it & "not leave money on the table....."

Reviewed on 11th February 2018
Kevin Meehan's avatar
Kevin Meehan

Fantastic app that has saved me 100s of pounds

Can't recommend enough. Simple to set up. Ticks over the background and alerts me every time I can save money on my household bills. Brilliant!

Matt's avatar
Matt

Easy

Why wouldn't you do this? Keep track in a busy life

DB's avatar
DB

Easy to use and saves time and money

The website is really easy to navigate and it saves having to remember all the different passwords for my different accounts so I can read all my bills in one place. I have also saved money by using the easy switching service for energy providers.

Catriona Lane's avatar
Catriona Lane

Easy to use, powerful app

onedox is a really neat app, that manages all of my household utilities in one space. The app provides alerts in good time and then also scours the market for the best offers. Best of all, it is non-obtrusive and I can choose to have my bills sent to me daily or collated weekly or view them online in one space.

The founders are really connected too and respond to all messages sent to them. With their innovative, "ear to the ground" customer friendly approach, they are constantly looking for ways to improve their offering. I can't wait for my car insurance and other annual outgoings to be managed through the app.

Shaf Syed's avatar
Shaf Syed

Easy and money saving

What's not to like? Takes the headache and pain out of bills.

Richard Gawith's avatar
Richard Gawith

Excellent Team

Very good company with new technology

Tulasiraj Rai's avatar
Tulasiraj Rai

Perfect for keeping my bills organised

I find it quite difficult to keep track of all my bills and find new deals when contracts expire, but Onedox has made it really easy to do.

Matt Fazakerley's avatar
Matt Fazakerley

Great Service - easy to use and saves me money

Love Onedox So easy to set up and has saved me money already Have told all my family to use it

PK's avatar
PK

Simple capture everything solution

They gather my bill information from online accounts into one simple location for managing it all. It is transparent, clear and convenient.

Russ81's avatar
Russ81

Great App !!

Best user friendly app to help you save money on your bills

JC's avatar
JC

Great and easy to use app

Save money easily and they understand what people need

Fekri Hached's avatar
Fekri Hached

My private secretary

Onedox is like having a private secretary. It reminds when my car needs an MOT, when it needs taxing. Finds me the best energy company rates and sorts out the transfers between suppliers. Its working on taking over more of my mundane tasks. Plus... Read more

Onedox is like having a private secretary. It reminds when my car needs an MOT, when it needs taxing. Finds me the best energy company rates and sorts out the transfers between suppliers. Its working on taking over more of my mundane tasks. Plus its free.

Ian Anderson's avatar
Ian Anderson

Excellent Product

This service is so easy to use and the fact that you can see all of your household and mobile accounts in one place is a great idea. Also the reminders when car MOT's are due are I find extremely helpful.

Ewan Murray's avatar
Ewan Murray

Seamless home admin :)

I'm finding Onedox an amazingly simple and seamless way to do home admin. It's great to have everything in one place and to have Onedox giving reminders and doing routine tasks for you. I'm amazed that a service like this hasn't existed for years. Everyone should manage their household like this.

James's avatar
James

Onedox is very convenient!

I use Onedox for control my accounts in EE, EDF, Virgin Media, MOT, NETFLIX.

tiurkin@gmail.com's avatar