Plum Reviews

Ratings based on 3,264 reviews       Last review 4 days ago

Plum is a personal finance app which is for “saving you money before you know it. Literally.” By using AI and analysing your spending, the app claims to be able to help you save money, automatically. If you’re unsure if this is right for you, read our Plum reviews first to see what people who’ve used the app have said about it. Already using Plum to help you save money? Or have used it in the past? Please share a quick review, and you'll be helping others choose the right personal finance apps for their needs!

Plum Review Insight

Plum Products 3,264

Simple saving

Simple investment and saving app all rolled into one

Reviewed on 21st January 2021
paul salmon's avatar
paul salmon

Savings Account

Do not pay referrals try and get out of paying you crap

I was owed 85.00 in referrals tried saying it was because 16 people didn’t use it or all closed there accounts what a bunch of nonsense just didn’t wanna pay don’t have referral scheme if you are not going to honour it ... Read more

Don’t bother using there referral scheme or plum customer service is useless
Jayne spridgeon

Reviewed on 13th October 2020
Jayne spridgeon 's avatar
Jayne spridgeon

Grate

Plum is grate it mooves little bits of money from your account

Reviewed on 7th March 2020
John Murray's avatar
John Murray

Love Plum

I've been using Plum for years now and I absolutely love it. It has changed my financial habits for the better and I have saved more money using Plum then I have ever done on my own before. And the Plum bot always puts a smile on my face. 10 out of 10

Reviewed on 14th February 2020
Shaun C's avatar
Shaun C

I couldn't withdraw

Like alot of users I could not withdraw my savings over the Christmas period.

Reviewed on 10th February 2020
Amy P's avatar
Amy P

Recommended savings app

Best of the bunch and has been compatible with my Starling Bank account from the begin. Helps me save without noticing and manages my finances. I only wish it had better insights like Cleo but I much prefer this app. I have now started to invest using this platform and signed up to Plum Pro. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
Melvin Sargeant's avatar
Melvin Sargeant

Savings Account

Simple, clear, great for my needs

I love this savings app. It takes out feasible and affordable amounts at the appropriate times and before I know it I have a decent savings pot. I wish it was available from my teens as I would have an incredible amount right now. Love it and hope it sticks around.

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
Abigail Thomasson's avatar
Abigail Thomasson

Uk

Helo goot Wery nays ar ne ar ne

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
Giedrius's avatar
Giedrius

Plum

This app has helped me massively wouldnt be able to save without it

Reviewed on 5th February 2020
Adam's avatar
Adam

Easy

This app has turned me into a saver. So easy to do.

Reviewed on 3rd February 2020
Lisa Dowling's avatar
Lisa Dowling

Very helpfully would recommend

It was very usefully and I will always use plumb

Reviewed on 2nd February 2020
Krystian 's avatar
Krystian

Easy Wins

Perfect Plum! This ripe little app has been a BIG winner for me and has SAVED for many a juicy treat!

Reviewed on 31st January 2020
Lindsay's avatar
Lindsay

Happy customer

Easy to save, easy to withdraw. Instant communication on my balance etc. No criticisms whatsoever!

Isabel's avatar
Isabel

Savings Account

Could not get my saving back

I tried to withdraw my savings and only received it back after several days because I complained.

Corinna Lamberti's avatar
Corinna Lamberti

Brilliant

Pure dead brilliant man in every way

Lou's avatar
Lou

Amazing savings app

I have already got friends an family using this app it has saved me hundreds which I didn't think was possible everyone need plum!!

Reviewed on 29th January 2020
Naomi's avatar
Naomi

Best saving app

This app is amazing it saves without you even feeling like your loosing out on money

Chels's avatar
Chels

Fantastic Passive Saver

I’ve been using Plum for a year and can only say good things: works unobtrusively on the background, saves without breaking the bank, surprises when you discover how much you have actually saved. Brilliant and beautiful!

Olari Kiisk's avatar
Olari Kiisk

Outstanding

This savings app has enabled me to make some big changes in my life. It's easy to use and saves you time by instantly putting away small sums, I highly recommend this app.

Esther C's avatar
Esther C

Savings Account

The most convenient and easy way to save. I forget I even have it then I have a little treat at the end of the month !

Chloesnaith 's avatar