Quote Detective Insurance Broker Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews Last review 7 months ago

Wondering if finding insurance from Quote Detective is right for you? Read our Quote Detective reviews to see what others like you are saying about this insurance broker. Already gotten a quote via Quote Detective? Write a quick review sharing your thoughts and experiences of this company, and you'll be helping thousands of others who are looking to decide!

Your Insurance Broker Reviews (4)

5th February 2020

Great help really happy with the quote I got compared to many others quotes I had .

Lewis was really helpful and got me the best quote out of every other quote I had would recommend this insurance to any one who’s has had driving convictions

4th September 2019

Super helpful - relatable customer service rep

Red was an absolute refreshing voice to hear on the other side of the phone. He made insurance less of a drag while still covering very important details that would otherwise be ignored. He went above and beyond to help me find the cheapest quote. Respect to Red!

9th June 2018

brilliant price and fantastic service

I have gone with quote detective again this year, I've had 2 bans within 5 years and no one can beat this price. The sales guy Sam cant do enough for you very helpful and knows his stuff. Thank again Sam