Satago Reviews

Looking to see what people really think about Satago invoice financing? Read Satago reviews from our Smart Money People community to see how Satago’s products really perform. Already used Satago? Leave a review of your own to help others find the best products!

Satago Review Insight

Satago Products 55

Invoice financing

Quality act with a real passion for customer service

The integration of Satagonwith our existing software was seamless as was promised..so an excellent... Read more

The integration of Satagonwith our existing software was seamless as was promised..so an excellent start!

Then once again as promised the ability to have flexible funding options on individual invoices was there.

With no hidden fees and excellent customer service team this firm knows its business and its customers needs - outstanding and one that lives up tonits promises!

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
Henry's avatar
Henry

Essential Business Tool!

Really love the Satago App. Really easy to use finance product that lets me know which invoices are available for finance and exactly what it will cost me before i apply for it - and it even cost codes it back to my Xero package and allows me to repay early with no penalties, Fantastic!

Reviewed on 1st April 2021
Lisa's avatar
Lisa

Flexible and holistic approach

As a finance broker, I have experienced how Satago can be have a holistic approach to cases, which greatly facilitates and strengthens our client relationship.

Reviewed on 1st February 2021
Paul Leitao's avatar
Paul Leitao

Excellent Service!

I would recommend Satago to anyone. Our contact James Chetwood is always happy to help and go the extra mile.

Reviewed on 1st February 2021

Reviewed on 28th January 2021
Sarah's avatar
Sarah

Great platform!

Great platform that assisted with chasing unpaid invoices. I really liked the flexible pay to help with gaps in cash flow

Reviewed on 19th January 2021
Sarah's avatar
Sarah

Incredible

Great service and an even better team!

Reviewed on 18th January 2021
Henryb's avatar
Henryb

Brilliant company

Very helpful and professional. Couldn’t have asked for more.

Reviewed on 6th February 2020
laurenfox22@live.co.uk's avatar
laurenfox22@live.co.uk

Invoice financing

Always there when I need them

Always there when I need them, ready and able to assist.

Reviewed on 5th February 2020
Jon's avatar
Jon

Great company!

Awesome company which fully deserves this title!

Reviewed on 23rd January 2020
jamesdupoy's avatar
jamesdupoy

Invoice financing

Efficient, commercial. And as important, responsive to the needs of my clients. Satago, in my experience, are all that is good about new businesses who can offer informed decisions and a partnering mentality.

I am a senior finance lawyer and corporate finance adviser. Thomas Bennett

Reviewed on 17th January 2020
Thomas Bennett's avatar
Thomas Bennett

Invoice financing

Excellent service to satisfy our flexible funding needs

Customer servoce that really seems to care and one that understands our needs for flexible and prompt financing

Reviewed on 31st December 2019
Simon henry kenner's avatar
Simon henry kenner

Great team

Superb service from a great team. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 31st December 2019
Anne Marie's avatar
Anne Marie

Excellent company

I have used Satago for a number of years and couldn’t be happier with the service I have received

Reviewed on 30th December 2019
Sandra Molloy's avatar
Sandra Molloy

Unrivalled!

Great technology and fantastic service. Nothing better out there!

Reviewed on 30th December 2019
Jonny 's avatar
Jonny

The SME preferred finance partner

Available and trustworthy team.

Reviewed on 3rd December 2019
Mael's avatar
Mael

Unrivalled!

Quick and easy set up with all the functionality I needed for my SME, great support from the team answering any queries I had!

Reviewed on 8th November 2019
Jonny Palmer's avatar
Jonny Palmer

Cheap finance butler

Seamlessly integrates with accounting software and provides great insight + finance facilities

Reviewed on 5th November 2019
Pedro Borges's avatar
Pedro Borges

Invoice financing

THe only all in one solution

Satago offers everything SMEs need to take back control of their finances!

Reviewed on 4th November 2019
Ellie's avatar
Ellie

Invoice financing

Fantastic platform, great technology, easy to use

The Satago platform is so simple to set up. Literally 10 minutes after I started the account was fully set up and ready for me to use. Having not used invoice finance before, the Satago Team were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions.
Within a matter of 2 hours I received an advance against my unpaid invoices. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 17th January 2019