Standard Life Savings (ISAs) Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 5 months ago

Standard Life ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Standard Life is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Standard Life ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Savings (ISAs) Reviews (3)

1st May 2018

Awful online experience

Took me a lot of effort to set up my online account and now I am being forced to change my password. Adding insult to injury, the process doesn't work properly. Called them and they were equally poor.