Standard Life Savings (ISAs) Reviews

Standard Life ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Standard Life is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Standard Life ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Good

Standard Life Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Savings (ISAs) Reviews

Review Standard Life's Savings (ISAs) now

withhold ISA money to earn interest

Standard life dont want to return your money , tend to keep it for nearly 3 weeks so they can earn on the interest then when it is deposited into your account its less than it should be

Reviewed on 17th December 2021
Jason Donica's avatar
Jason Donica

isa review

good return on investment, easy to deal with online

Reviewed on 4th August 2020

Reviewed on 3rd June 2018
Jamie Wood's avatar
Jamie Wood

Awful online experience

Took me a lot of effort to set up my online account and now I am being forced to change my password. Adding insult to injury, the process doesn't work properly. Called them and they were equally poor.

Reviewed on 1st May 2018
Anon's avatar
Anon

perfect

the ISAs can help me to manage my property and i can easily to control it. Simple and straightforward - as it should be!

Reviewed on 5th April 2016