Surewise Mobility Scooter Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collection of independent Surewise.com Mobility Scooter Insurance reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of Surewise.com - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best mobility scooter insurance on the market.

Your Mobility Scooter Insurance Reviews

Review Surewise's Mobility Scooter Insurance now

Easy peasy

It is so simple to set up your insurance with them, as most users are elderly and do not need complicated forms. I also found them the cheapest for basic cover as other companies add cover for things that are not needed.

Reviewed on 24th October 2022
Donald McArthur's avatar
Donald McArthur

New customer

I am a 58yr old disabled female. I am not very good with using the internet, however I found that “surewise” made my application clear and very informative. Of cause I checked other insurance companies but came back to Surewise because there’s was the bes Read more

I am a 58yr old disabled female. I am not very good with using the internet, however I found that “surewise” made my application clear and very informative. Of cause I checked other insurance companies but came back to Surewise because there’s was the best insurance for all my needs. I feel comfortable and satisfied that I have the best cover for my needs even though I used the internet, and all at a price that I can afford.

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
Tracy Harrison's avatar
Tracy Harrison

Best competitive price

1st time buying mobility insurance and found Surewise to be the best.

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
Joyce Steele 's avatar
Joyce Steele

Great customer service

Fantastic service from the start of my claim until the end. Really good communication and I felt like I was kept informed throughout the claim.

Reviewed on 14th October 2022
Allison McIntosh's avatar
Allison McIntosh

Above and beyond

Absolutely fantastic company helped me so much when I had to put in a claim very much appreciated

Reviewed on 14th October 2022
Sharon Bannister's avatar
Sharon Bannister

Happy Mobile Motoring

Its so good to know you have backup when you need it.

Paul Kemp's avatar
Paul Kemp

Excellent company

Easy to deal with and competitive quotes.

Paul Bryan's avatar
Paul Bryan

Very Good

Excellent insurance service for my scooter, hassle free insurance

Steven's avatar
Steven

A very professional service with no pressures

I have had the insurance for less than two years and have made one claim for a flat tyre. All approved within minutes and no sales pressure. As far as I'm concerned I have no hesitate to recommend SUREWISE for all Mobility Scooter Insurance. A GREAT com Read more

A GREAT company with a professional service BUT also a very friendly, personal staff.
Thank you James Stewart McColl.

James Stewart McCOll's avatar
James Stewart McCOll

Easy Application

I found it much easier to set up and pay than other insurance companies that I had been researching. Will use again. S.

Steve O's avatar
Steve O

Scooter

Knowing I am protected when on my scooter gives me a lot of reassurance.

Herberts1985@yahoo.co.uk's avatar
Herberts1985@yahoo.co.uk

Great Value

Great policy for the price and cover. I looked round lots of other companies before buying. This was the best for public liability insurance . Very sensible conditions attached too.

Richard Ford's avatar
Richard Ford

Complete care

I have my mobility scooter insured with surwise, their site is easy to use and very competitive pricing.

Pat mayer's avatar
Pat mayer

Great value.

Great value with excellent cover. Easy to understand policy documents and helpful informative staff.

Kkat's avatar
Kkat

Excellent company

What a fantastic company. Excellent price and so easy to insure the scooter. Recommended to my friend and she was equally impressed.

Freda Alexander 's avatar
Freda Alexander

All too easy.

Just a phone call. And job done. Scooter sorted. Thankyou Surewise

Harry Farley's avatar
Harry Farley

Great value

They are so kind and provide great cover for a very reasonable price.

Claire Fane De Salis 's avatar
Claire Fane De Salis

All good

Surewise's website is easy to use, and they are very good value.

Hannah Hartshorn's avatar
Hannah Hartshorn

Extremely good

When I broke down I had quick efficient service ddoor to door

julie ALLEN's avatar
julie ALLEN

Insurance

Sure wise are a very good company to be insured with. They reliable, friendly and do everything for you. I would highly recommend them to anyone

Noreen Linton's avatar