Surewise Storage Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collection of independent Surewise.com Storage Insurance reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of Surewise.com - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best storage insurance on the market.

Your Storage Insurance Reviews

Review Surewise's Storage Insurance now

Affordable Insurance

Looked at a lot of companies on the internet and found Surewise had everything I required at a fantastic price .

Reviewed on 25th October 2022
claire sweeney's avatar
claire sweeney

Good choice to have !

Was told about this for storage insurance as it was better value than the standard deal and it was very helpful !

Reviewed on 16th October 2022
A's avatar
A

Great Value!

Great value coverage! Just the right coverage for a great price, much cheaper than the policy offered by the storage company.

Reviewed on 16th October 2022
Chris Crader's avatar
Chris Crader

Easy and efficient

Surewise wins hands down for the fast and effective insurance products it provides. The website is easy to navigate, prices are competitive and the whole process takes minutes from start to finish. I've renewed with Surewise 3 times and always had positiv Read more

Surewise wins hands down for the fast and effective insurance products it provides. The website is easy to navigate, prices are competitive and the whole process takes minutes from start to finish. I've renewed with Surewise 3 times and always had positive experiences.

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
heather mchale's avatar
heather mchale

Quick, easy and cheap

Surewise makes it so quick and easy to sign up. It's extremely good value for storage insurance. I needed it in a hurry and boom within 5 minutes it was done. So simple to fill in forms online. Feel assured my storage contents are secure and well covered. Read more

Surewise makes it so quick and easy to sign up. It's extremely good value for storage insurance. I needed it in a hurry and boom within 5 minutes it was done. So simple to fill in forms online. Feel assured my storage contents are secure and well covered. Excellent job Surewise.

Reviewed on 14th October 2022
Barry Hoare 's avatar
Barry Hoare

Great insurance cover

Very easy to purchase on line. Very straight forward and reasonably priced. Got a refund that I didn't expect after I cancelled after a few months as storage no longer needed. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Kevin's avatar
Kevin

Quick,Easy, and does what it say's on the tin.

I found Surewise online and the process was Quick, and easy, the coverage I felt was good value for money. They also mentioned the exact storage company I happened to be using, so it all fell into place with no bother at all. Also the support emails and i Read more

I found Surewise online and the process was Quick, and easy, the coverage I felt was good value for money. They also mentioned the exact storage company I happened to be using, so it all fell into place with no bother at all. Also the support emails and info that I receive regularly are reassuring ! Many thanks Surewise.

Dwayne Packard's avatar
Dwayne Packard

storage insurance

Swift, professional and overall very happy with their product

Bevs milne-browne's avatar
Bevs milne-browne

Cost-Effective Insurance

Low cost, low hassle storage insurance. Highly recommend.

Mary's avatar
Mary

Efficiency

Excellent service and efficiency. An easy website to navigate and incredibly competitive pricing.

hilarysparke@gmail.com's avatar
hilarysparke@gmail.com

Efficient service, straightforward contract, good price

No fuss, no intrusion, it just gave me the service I wanted and the link with the Salvation Army made it more worthwhile.

Andrew's avatar
Andrew

Friendly, reliable and affordable

I used Surewise to insure my furniture in storage. Arranging the insurance was easy and straightforward. When I had to change the insurance, there were no 'we can't do that.' It was done within minutes, and a refund was given for the difference in cost Read more

I used Surewise to insure my furniture in storage. Arranging the insurance was easy and straightforward. When I had to change the insurance, there were no 'we can't do that.' It was done within minutes, and a refund was given for the difference in cost. Highly impressed with the service provided and their willingness to help regardless of the changes and number of times.

Karen Bashford's avatar
Karen Bashford

Speedy & Efficient

Very helpful when I had to change storage units. They changed the address for my certificate without any fuss or bother and emailed it straightaway so I could move my belongings the same day.

RubyRed's avatar
RubyRed

Very good service

The best service ever the best prices as well 5 stars

MARIO PAWLISZYN's avatar
MARIO PAWLISZYN

Oustanding service

Really easy to use website and the product does what it says on the tin! If simplicity is the key, Surewise are the answer.

Simon Bennett's avatar
Simon Bennett

Flexible and Affordable

Easy to arrange on line, flexible options to suit and competitive prices. Queries answered immediately by friendly staff. Wish everything in life was this easy...

Samantha's avatar
Samantha

OK its storeage insurance

OK its storeage insurance and all good

Mark Pittaway's avatar
Mark Pittaway

Great value

always on the ball, very competitive and good value for money

david irvine's avatar
david irvine

Quick and easy

Sure wise were very helpful and it was so quick and easy to set up my storage insurance. I will be using them for future other insurances.

Gemma's avatar
Gemma

Surewise insurance

Easy to use service and competitive prices.

Aaron Gillies's avatar