HomeLet Student Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review       Last review 2 months ago

Moving to university is a big life step, so take off some of the stress by making an informed decision when choosing an insurance provider. Here at Smart Money People, we collect HomeLet student insurance reviews to give you an insight into what you can expect from their policies.

HomeLet...

HomeLet has over 30 years of experience in the insurance field, operating within its core values of honesty, expertise, respect and progress. HomeLet can protect you against everything from accidental damage to your property and gadgets, to covering the costs of getting the locks changed if you lose your keys, giving you complete peace of mind.

Find out what genuine customers think about HomeLet’s customer service, premium costs, level of cover and more. The Smart Money People community have shared their experiences so that you can learn more about your prospective provider. Do you need to cover an expensive computer? Perhaps you’re moving far away from home, so planning to take the majority of your belongings? Find out if HomeLet student insurance can meet your needs by reading the genuine reviews left on our site.

Have you taken out a student insurance policy with HomeLet? Share your experience with the provider to help other soon-to-be university students pick the right policy for their situation. How did you find the sign-up process? Was the cover comprehensive? Did they go above and beyond compared to other providers? Did you have any issues or concerns throughout your policy? Share your experience today by leaving a HomeLet student insurance review.

Average

Your Student Insurance Reviews

Review HomeLet's Student Insurance now

Renters Insurance

Not sure why I couldn't select renters insurance. Anyway, I want out of their policies, but can never get in touch with anyone. I did cancel my direct debit and was bombarded with marketing emails to get me to set it back up (but no human interaction) whi Read more

Not sure why I couldn't select renters insurance. Anyway, I want out of their policies, but can never get in touch with anyone. I did cancel my direct debit and was bombarded with marketing emails to get me to set it back up (but no human interaction) which I did after extensive frustration. Also can't seem to get in touch with anyone to change my address so currently paying for insurance on an address I don't live at. The literal only benefit is when I initially wanted to cancel they reduced my monthly DD quite low.

Reviewed on 1st October 2022