The Car Finance Company Reviews

Looking for reviews of car finance providers online? At Smart Money People, we’re building the biggest source of The Car Finance Company reviews anywhere. If you’re a previous customer of The Car Finance Company, please share your experience and help out our community, or read existing The Car Finance Company reviews if you’re thinking of becoming a customer. With your reviews, we can help others find the best products for them.

The Car Finance Company Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

The Car Finance Company Products 4

Not recommended

I have never had so many problems with a company in my life!! The gearbox went on the car while still on finance all I got from them was you still have to pay for the car even though you can not use it!!

Reviewed on 8th April 2019
Steven Robert Arnold-cowell's avatar
Steven Robert Arnold-cowell

great service poor apr

always had absolutely fantastic service from the cr finance company however the aprs terrible i have paid double for what my car is worth

Reviewed on 6th May 2017
tina bates's avatar
tina bates

Car Finance

When I had problems with my car they helped to get it fixed

Reviewed on 28th April 2017
Edward irwin's avatar
Edward irwin

Car Finance

Been with the car finance company for 5 year never had any problems great friendly service

Reviewed on 26th April 2017