Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

The Insurance Factory Insurance Broker Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 7 months ago

Read our reviews of The Insurance Factory broker services from customers just like you. If you're thinking of using & The Insurance Factory as a broker, our reviews will let you know more about their services. Already used The Insurance Factory in the past? Share your own review and help out others.

Your Insurance Broker Reviews (3)

27th November 2018

Extremely frustrating experience

Extremely frustrating experience, called to make a complaint about bad service and got passed around on the phone until I gave up.
I would hate to have to make an actual claim.
I notice all the good reviews are from people who have just taken out insurance and the bad reviews are given after customers need help when they encounter a problem.
So it looks like this company is ok as long as you don`t need to alter your policy or make a claim.