TransferGo Reviews

Ratings based on 161 reviews Last review 7 months ago
4.92 / 5Amazing overall rating

TransferGo reviews can help you to find out more about life as a TransferGo customer. Launched in 2007, TransferGo has become a leading money transfer firm in Europe and the United States, and is regulated by the FCA. Smart Money People is the place for TransferGo reviews. Together we can help to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your TransferGo Reviews (161)

2nd March 2020

No recommended

Last week I was declined a transfer for no...

Last week I was declined a transfer for no reason.
Their agents really have no reason to explain me over the phone why. Just that is written somewhere that they can decline and that's all. Their response was "we did not to complete the transaction at our sole discretion without further explanation"
This is not how things should work!
And on top of that, since 3 days I have no refund in my account for the money I sent to TransferGo!!!
This company is in fact a marketing one and this is the only strong point they might have.
The ultimate scope might be to sell identities of the naive that use their services.
Nothing is free in this world, so take care what you are doing when using TransferGo "Services".