Wrisk Contents Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collection of independent Wrisk Contents Insurance reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of Wrisk - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best contents insurance on the market.

Wrisk Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Contents Insurance Reviews

Review Wrisk's Contents Insurance now

How has nobody done this sooner

Really easy to use and understand with a great interface and step by step instructions.

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
Radu Acsinia's avatar
Radu Acsinia

Excellent user experience, horrible pricing & future prospects

Having been referred by a 3rd party I was pleasantly surprised by how easy and slick it was to use Wrisk. That's about where it ends. Compared to "standard" (albeit rubbish) contents providers, Wrisk pricing is way out, adding two mobile phones to my policy added almost ~£10! then adding a camera and some lenses took it to another £10...taking my policy way over £30p/m. Compared to the prices I got through a comparison site, I would be spending almost 20p/m more. It's interesting as I had a "high" wrisk score, but I guess that goes to show that their ML on their risk based models is not only way out it's probably useless compared to industry standard if their spitting out stupid prices. I'm happy to pay for my stuff, but Wrisk aren't there yet (In-fact pricing wise they're way off) so I can't recommend them. I'd guess that they'll struggle selling B2C and probably focus on selling their tech stack or get bought out, so be warned about your policy.

Reviewed on 9th January 2020
Jamie's avatar
Jamie

Low cost and flexible

The best thing about Wrisk is you get a single premium that can be adjusted frequently of you want to add something specific such as a watch. Standard contents covers a lot including artworks

Reviewed on 22nd August 2019
James waites's avatar
James waites

The most slick and seamless insurance experience I have ever had

I'm so impressed with these people. They policies are comprehensive. The information is clear to follow. I absolutely love the flexibility to add and remove things each month as I go. They will be my go to option for insurance now.

Reviewed on 31st July 2019
Robert Matthew Smith's avatar
Robert Matthew Smith

Finally a transparent, flexible and easy to use Insurance!

Finding and managing insurances is a pain, the customer experience and service are usually even worse, and so many of them still require lots of paperwork and multiple phone calls for the most simple things, which is... Read more

Finding and managing insurances is a pain, the customer experience and service are usually even worse, and so many of them still require lots of paperwork and multiple phone calls for the most simple things, which is ridiculous.

Say Hi to Wrisk! In a great app, you quickly provide the necessary informations and Wrisk tells you how that impacts your risk score and why - which is usually a well kept secret with other insurances.
The prices are very good, and what's best, you can cancel monthly! All of this within the app. Their customer service is amazing as well. What else could you wish for.

I hope for further insurance products, soon, and wouldn't hesitate to move all my insurances to Wrisk. (Their next offer will probably be a revolutionary car insurance!)

Reviewed on 25th January 2019
Ronny's avatar
Ronny

One of the newer insurance apps worth checking out.

Easy to use, you get a score based on your factors. Next you choose your insurance and any extras you want to cover. They replaced my iPad after I knocked it off the kitchen worktop really quickly (and this was just before Christmas).

Reviewed on 13th January 2019
Colin Robinson's avatar
Colin Robinson

great insurance & app!

cheap covers and a great app! the scoring system makes it easier to understand the underwriting process!

Reviewed on 28th September 2018
Sina Ahadi Pour's avatar
Sina Ahadi Pour

Brilliant

The app is slick and fun and easy to use. I have contents insurance and I finally believe I pay what I actually need, as the Wrisk app is so flexible I can mould the plan to what my needs are. Just brilliant.

Reviewed on 18th September 2018
David's avatar
David

Great!!!

Very intuitive, and actually makes buying insurance fun

caz32's avatar
caz32

wonderful WRISK

the app explains things in lay-mans terms!

sarita's avatar
sarita

amazing

really easy to understand, gives you a lot of information that you need, it was clear and user-friendly. helped me learn about the area that I was moving into, it tells you the risks that you need to know.

Leila's avatar
Leila

Great company

Thus far, every experience and touch point that I have had has been fantastic. Not something you’re used to with the insurance company .

Matt O'Donnell's avatar
Matt O'Donnell

Very clear, easy and understandable

A very nice app, clear and well designed. I didn't see the need to buy insurance before but having a better understanding it gives me a lot more insight into what I need. It's great being able to categorise my items as well.

noods's avatar
noods

Great app; simple, personal, transparent

I use this app a lot and I think it's great

Will's avatar
Will

Really simple to get insured and very clear policy

The app is really easy to use and understand what you have on cover. I love how easy it is to make changes whenever you want to.

Harriet Simpson's avatar
Harriet Simpson

Very smooth

Unbelievably smooth and quick process to get a quote!

Darius jankauskas's avatar
Darius jankauskas

Innovative insurance app

Such a different and brilliant way for an insurance company.

Paula Medcalf's avatar
Paula Medcalf

Epic platform helping the masses

Lovely platform easy to use and works great for changes in circumstances, able to adapt my insurance needs immediately as and when. Had it brieflybwhile I had an apple phone needs to come go android will recently recommend. No brainer for people looking for insurance to suite the ever changing lifestyles that we now are a custom to.

Reviewed on 5th September 2018
Mattiewinner's avatar
Mattiewinner

Beautiful app, intuitive and makes me want to buy insurance

It is changing how insurance is perceived and will ultimately make people buy more insurance

Reviewed on 27th August 2018
Katie 's avatar
Katie

Love it.

I like the intuitive process, and it actually makes buying insurance enjoyable.

Reviewed on 25th August 2018