Agria Pet Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,669 reviews       Last review 7 months ago

Looking for reviews of Agria Pet Insurance? Insuring cats, dogs and rabbits, Agria Pet Insurance was founded over 120 years ago in Sweden and has been in the UK since 2009. If you've already used this company please leave a review, otherwise read our Agria Pet Insurance review below!

Agria Pet Insurance Review Insight

Agria Pet Insurance Products 1,669

Pet Insurance

They are great and very helpful

They are helpful and friendly

Reviewed on 20th September 2020
Tina Smith's avatar
Tina Smith

Peace of Mind

Agria pet insurance was recommended when rehoming Rufus, and we were fully covered when only four months later, aged only 18 months, he was diagnosed with polyarthritis. Even though he is still on medication, his annual insurance renewal fees have been very reasonable. Agria are very supportive and positive to deal with.

Janet's avatar
Janet

Very reliable!

My Siamese kitten was diagnosed with asthma quite soon after I got him - Agria have covered everything from X-rays, to special pumps and inhaler medication every month! They’ve been great. Makes me feel very comfortable as a neurotic cat owner. :)

Gen 's avatar
Gen

Pet Insurance

Very pleased to have been told about Agria pet insurance

Nancy needed two small procedures with her vet last year, it was a very simple and efficient contact by phone to organise the insurance and was paid up in short order. Very pleased indeed, and competitively priced. Will stick with them.

Stephen Bissex's avatar
Stephen Bissex

Pet Insurance

Great insurance for my dog not to expensive and very helpful

Emilee 's avatar
Emilee

Pet insurance

I’ve been using Agria pet insurance for the last few years and as a breeder the 5 weeks free insurance for puppies is great way to give the puppies a good start in life

Graham Habbin's avatar
Graham Habbin

Agria pet insurance

Very impressed with the customer service and speed of reply. Happy to recommend and also good value.

Stephen Wakeford's avatar
Stephen Wakeford

Pet Insurance

Easy to understand and very clear plus the prices were very manageable. And covered a lot of problems dogs have all the time. And was explained very clearly, how much id get to God forbid for anything that could happen. Thanks again. Alfie feels safer.

Well I wanted ito insure my dog as soon as possible. There a few problems people had with they're dogs and it cost a future. Ran

Jonathan Lyn James's avatar
Jonathan Lyn James

Pet Insurance

Always very helpful and excellent advice

Linda moran's avatar
Linda moran

Pet Insurance

Haven't had to use it yet

I haven't had to make a claim yet.

John Bratton 's avatar
John Bratton

Reassuring

It's great to know that if my dog suffered an injury or illness which reoccurred, that he would still be covered. With my previous policy this was not the case and my dog was excluded from all claims to do with his heart when he wasn't even on medication - he had only had a scan as a precautionary measure.

Hudson's avatar
Hudson

Excellent service from start to finish. Thanks Agria

Emma Long's avatar
Emma Long

Isacc my bestie

It is so reassuring knowing that Agria Pet Insurance are there 24/7 should a need ever occur, very friendly professional company. Thank you .

Karen Charlesworth's avatar
Karen Charlesworth

Pet Insurance

My puppy was diagnosed with a heart murmur at 6 weeks old and needed life saving surgery. Agria provided a seamless cover from the breeder to enable her to have the operation. The financial cover & service offered by Agria was first class and made us feell so much less anxious about the whole procedure. I’m pleased to say everything went well and our claim was dealt with promptly, our puppy is now a bundle of joy! I would whole heartedly recommend Agria Pet Insurance.

Lisa's avatar
Lisa

Pet Insurance

I have made a few claims over the years and the service has always been prompt, easy and efficient. The customer service team are polite and professional and offer condolences when I lost my dog.

Tizzy's avatar
Tizzy

Pet Insurance

Fantastic support with the set up

I’ve not yet had to call on Agria to claim on but both times I’ve set up policies (for both my cats and more recently my puppy) they gave me clear advice of all the options with no hard sell. There was not issue with me going away and comparing and I am hoping that should I ever need to call on them to claim that they will be as professional and helpful. The recent policy was set up by an adviser who clearly loved animals herself.
The £50 per pet voucher is Brilliant - it covered my cats yearly injections and I also really liked the additional extras especially the get money back if the purchase price if your dog dies within 9 years. My dog was quite expensive due to lockdown and if anything happened to her on top of feeling distraught I might by by then have to pay more of an excess which would be covered - or perhaps we would consider buying another dog in a few months and this would go towards that.
The extras weren’t pushed on you and the level of cover was not ‘sold’, their minimum cover is what is recommended and what I’ve got for my cats as the are house cats but I’ve gone for the higher co er for the puppy.
I hope I don’t have to use them for a while if even but if I do they say they have a high payout rate so fingers crossed for that.

Gillian T 's avatar
Gillian T

Troublefree

Agri Pet Insurance is troublefree and uncomlicated to deal with, friendly service

Brighty's avatar
Brighty

Good value insurance

One cheapest for life time cover

Wendy Drummond's avatar
Wendy Drummond

Amazing reassurance

As a spaniel owner and breeder I have had many trips to the vets for routine care but when on the rare occasion the worst happens. Agria has proved their worth and I wouldn’t change my provider even in the later years of a dogs life as they give me reassurance they are true to my dogs policy.

Spaniel family's avatar
Spaniel family

Pet Insurance

Agria the pet insurance you can rely on

My beautiful dog Rosie fractured her upper canine which was a major job for the vet to remove but painless for me as Agria covered the cost! Brilliant x

Reviewed on 18th September 2020