air.money: Travel Money reviews

Based on 3 reviews, last reviewed 26th Apr 2019

Bouariu [email protected] Buna ziua sunt Bouariu Petronela Reviewed on: 8th February 2019

Money did NOT arrive Terrible service my Euros have not arrived and there telling me to start ringing royal mail to find it! I will never use these again Reviewed on: 26th April 2019
John Young's avatar
John Young

About the Travel Money

Wondering if air.money travel money is right for what you need? Read our air.money travel money reviews which are left by people like you, to get a better idea about whether this company is any good! Our community members share their reviews so that you can see what others have said about actually using this company for your travel money. Already used air.money? Share a review!

Review air.money: Travel Money now

air.money Travel Money reviews (3)

Money did NOT arrive

John Young's avatar
John Young

Bouariu [email protected]

Buna ziua sunt Bouariu Petronela Reviewed on: 8th February 2019

Verry good

I am verry happy. I would recommend to all Reviewed on: 30th January 2019

Do you have a different air.money product?

air.money has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products