The Currency Club: Travel Money reviews

Based on 841 reviews, last reviewed 27th Oct 2021

Travel Money Quality products and services at highly competitive rates. Reviewed on: 9th March 2020

Awful COMPLETELY AWFUL! I placed an order to exchange currency and recieved a notification that I would receive it by post (which I paid for) by 1pm the fo... Read more Reviewed on: 27th October 2021
B Gill's avatar
B Gill

About the Travel Money

Our The Currency Club Travel Money reviews can help you to find out what life as a The Currency Club customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Review The Currency Club: Travel Money now

The Currency Club Travel Money reviews (841)

Awful

COMPLETELY AWFUL! I placed an order to exchange currency and recieved a notification that I would receive it by post (which I paid for) by 1pm the following day. The money was taken from my account straight away. Having waited all of the following day I did not recieve my order. I emailed the Currency Club with no response back. I eventually received my order having sent three separate emails four days later. I called the Currency Club and despite having recieved a notification that the order would arrive the following day and money being taken out of my bank account on the day of my order I was simply told that it was a glitch. I have submitted a complaint and was told I would be contacted back with 14 days, yet three weeks on no one from the Currency Club has bothered to investigate and respond to my complaint. I do not recommend The Currency Club, and will never be useing them again. Do not use if you want a quick and reliable service. Reviewed on: 27th October 2021
B Gill's avatar
B Gill

Paid for guaranteed signed before 1pm next day. Late, no signature, found 2.5k in an outside letterbox . Wrote 3 emails - no reply. Called 3 times to chase up when it didn't arrive, then to ask for a refund the extra I paid for the above service. No refund - somehow it's my responsibility to pursue their carrier, the Post, when their paid for guarantees don't happen. Massive inconvenience as I missed booking a ferry due to late arrival. I won't use them again. Disinterested in customer service. Reviewed on: 2nd September 2020

Travel Money

Usual efficient service

The usual efficient service from the Currency Club Reviewed on: 13th February 2020
Richard M's avatar
Richard M

Do you have a different The Currency Club product?

The Currency Club has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products