Voting in the British Bank Awards 2020 is now open.
VOTE NOW

The Currency Club Travel Money Reviews

Ratings based on 402 reviews Last review 3 months ago

Our The Currency Club Travel Money reviews can help you to find out what life as a The Currency Club customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Travel Money Reviews (402)

30th August 2019

VERY POOR SERVICE

Waited in all morning as delivery was today by 1pm, my only day off nothing arrived so contacted currency club only then to be told that a Royal Mail truck had broken down when was I going to be told, the operator said that they cannot tell everyone if something goes wrong, well I think you should as I have paid my money from the transaction and deserve to be treated better, not interested at all. IF YOU WANT MY ADVICE STEER WELL CLEAR and just use a local company less hassle, now I have to wait in another day, all you get is a sorry well that does not wash with me, in total IF AND I MEAN IF IT DOES ARRIVE TOMORROW I will have sat in for 10 yes 10 hours waiting for my money, so my time slot and inconvenience caused well outweighs the benefit of using this company. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

19th February 2018

Excellent service and rates

Have used the Currency Club on a previous occasion for travel money. Left it a little late on this latest occasion, but was reassured by the team on the telephone that all would be fine; and it was. Also an excellent exchange rate.