Caxton FX: Caxton FX Currency Card reviews

Based on 3 reviews, last reviewed 26th Mar 2021

Meets my needs Meets my needs when travelling for foreign currency transactions and cash withdrawals. Reviewed on: 26th March 2021

Latest lowest rating: N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Caxton FX Currency Card

Are you trying to determine whether the Caxton FX Currency Card offers good value for money? At Smart Money People, we collect reviews of Caxton FX Currency Card in order to help you make an informed decision. If you're an existing Caxton FX customer, please share your experience and let others know what you thought of their Caxton FX Currency Card.

Review Caxton FX: Caxton FX Currency Card now

Caxton FX Caxton FX Currency Card reviews (3)

Meets my needs

Cannot Imagine Life Without It Now

I can load my card with any currency before I travel or during my travel. I can switch between currencies and swap one for the other. I can obtain cash from an ATM or pay using the card. I can check my balance and transactions on the App. No fees for all of this. Reviewed on: 6th November 2017
Chris Hunt's avatar
Chris Hunt

So easy to use

I have used Caxton for several years now and it is a very easy and inexpensive way to spend money on holiday. One other great aspect is that you can save throughout the year so you have plenty to spend on your trip. Reviewed on: 22nd June 2017

Do you have a different Caxton FX product?

Caxton FX has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products