Caxton FX: Caxton FX Currency Card reviews

Based on 5 reviews, last reviewed 14th Oct 2023
100% decrease in 5 star reviews
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Caxton Easy to use. Top up and spend with no fees abroad. Love it Reviewed on: 14th October 2023

AVOID BE WARNED AVOID BE WARNED - DO NOT USE THIS CARD SERIOUS SECURITY ISSUES. Just had 4,300 stolen by hackers who managed to change my husband’s email address, pho... Read more Reviewed on: 10th October 2023
VAngry's avatar
VAngry

About the Caxton FX Currency Card

Are you trying to determine whether the Caxton FX Currency Card offers good value for money? At Smart Money People, we collect reviews of Caxton FX Currency Card in order to help you make an informed decision. If you're an existing Caxton FX customer, please share your experience and let others know what you thought of their Caxton FX Currency Card.

Review Caxton FX: Caxton FX Currency Card now

Caxton FX Caxton FX Currency Card reviews (5)

Caxton

AVOID BE WARNED

AVOID BE WARNED - DO NOT USE THIS CARD SERIOUS SECURITY ISSUES. Just had 4,300 stolen by hackers who managed to change my husband’s email address, phone number and home address and get replacement card sent to them with my husband’s name on it. WHY WERE NO RED FLAGS RAISED??? ALSO THEY WERE SPENDING IT IN THE UK WHEN WE HAVE ONLY EVER USED IT ABROAD BIG RED FLAG????? WE WERE IN DISPUTE WITH CAXTON AND HAVE NOW BEEN TOLD WE CANNOT GET MONEY BACK AS IT IS PAST 13 MONTHS. MATTER NOW GONE TO FCA. Reviewed on: 10th October 2023
VAngry's avatar
VAngry

Meets my needs

Meets my needs when travelling for foreign currency transactions and cash withdrawals. Reviewed on: 26th March 2021

Cannot Imagine Life Without It Now

I can load my card with any currency before I travel or during my travel. I can switch between currencies and swap one for the other. I can obtain cash from an ATM or pay using the card. I can check my balance and transactions on the App. No fees for all of this. Reviewed on: 6th November 2017
Chris Hunt's avatar
Chris Hunt

Do you have a different Caxton FX product?

Caxton FX has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products