Tesco Bank Travel Money Reviews

Before we go off on our holiday, there's always a last minute dash for some travel money! With more and more options available, it really does pay to do a bit of research to find the best travel money company. Smart Money People is the place for Tesco Bank travel money reviews. If you've used Tesco Bank travel money before, why not write YOUR own review? You can help other travellers looking for honest Tesco Bank travel money reviews.

Tesco Bank Review Insight

Your Travel Money Reviews

Review Tesco Bank's Travel Money now

Good for points

Tesco is great if you need travel money as they have generally good rates and you can do your shopping at the same time.

Reviewed on 15th September 2020
Muhammad's avatar
Muhammad

Friendly Kind Service

Never had any issues with Tesco Bank, they've always been super helpful.

Reviewed on 8th July 2020
dsloan1987's avatar
dsloan1987

Always friendly

The staff are always friendly and know their stuff, the rates are usually good, better than most and you can purchase online to pick up in store too

Reviewed on 6th January 2019
Trish Hodnett's avatar
Trish Hodnett

Tesco Travel Money - Dreadful experience

Appalling service, big mistake made by customer assistant at Tesco Travel Money, Hibel Rd, Macclesfield. I complained to Tesco Travel Money who would not take any responsibility or compensate so I ended up seriously out of pocket. I will not be using Tesco Travel Money or Travelex again !

Reviewed on 11th September 2018
J Butler's avatar
J Butler

Quick and easy

Very quick and easy, an excellent service.

Reviewed on 11th February 2018
Ruth Carson Byrne's avatar
Ruth Carson Byrne

Quick and easy

Picked up our travel money after doing our shopping- was very quick and easy & competitive rate

Reviewed on 5th January 2018