Argos Pet Insurance Reviews

Argos offer pet insurance policies designed to help keep your beloved pet safe and sound. With pet owners understandably wanting to make sure that they choose the best pet insurnace company, Smart Money People is the place for independent Argos pet insurance reviews. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services. You can help us by writing your own Argos pet insurance reviews to help other pet owners to find out what life as an Argos pet insurace customer is really like.

Argos Review Insight

Your Pet Insurance Reviews

Review Argos's Pet Insurance now

BAD

If I could have scored Argos Pet Insurance (Platinum), I would have scored it ZERO...not even 1... Read more

Massive scam folks, dont sign up. Better off putting your £50+ in an account of your own.

Or, a contribution to an organisation that actually wants to help like the PDSA for us folks who are financially struggling and SICK of scam outfits like Argos Pet Insurance.

Take care all.

Reviewed on 6th January 2021
Amanda Walsh 's avatar
Amanda Walsh

Avoid

Cheap till your pet gets a problem. I'm tired in now and renewal is up to 254 pound. They dont care about animals, they just care about money

Reviewed on 6th October 2020
Lee Davison's avatar
Lee Davison

Rip off insurance but tied in

We have a 3 year old dog. When we first had her, we took insurance out. At 6 months, we claimed as she had a slight limp. She had xrays, and it determined a slight issue with her shoulder joint that required no further treatment. That year, her insurance was £20 per month. The following year, it rose to £35 per month. I understood we had claimed, but thought no more of it. This year, its gone up to £47 per month. I rang to ask why and they said its her age!!! They couldn't reduce it and I cant go elsewhere as she has a preexisting condition. At this rate, by the time she is 8 it will £100 per month. not happy but stuck .

Reviewed on 1st September 2019
Sarah Louise Gray's avatar
Sarah Louise Gray

argos pet insurance

great service with value for money and peace of mind to be with a large company x

Reviewed on 22nd May 2019
betsy ferguson's avatar
betsy ferguson

Compassionate and helpful

only had to use once and was unfortunately when had to get my cat put to sleep as was not fit for an operation. They handled the claim direct with the vet with no hassle at all.

Reviewed on 19th August 2018
Ange White's avatar
Ange White

good company

they do what it says on the can and deliver

Reviewed on 17th July 2018
Terence Mealing's avatar
Terence Mealing

Super cover

Argos are amazing. The claims process is easy and you are kept informed every step of the way. Can't recommend them enough

Reviewed on 1st October 2017
Gemma Holland's avatar
Gemma Holland

very competitive prices

Happy with service. Fuss free and very clear

Reviewed on 25th September 2017
mia's avatar
mia

Great value for money and good cover

Was using Tesco no where as good as Argos pet insurance less per month and more cover in money value

Reviewed on 6th September 2017
Angela Farrey's avatar
Angela Farrey

Compassionate and helpful

Had the insurance for a few years but had to take cat for tests and they confirmed all would be covered, unfortunately outcome wasn't good for our cat and they dealt with everything in a helpful and sympathetic manner. Would recommend.

Reviewed on 14th July 2017
Angela L White's avatar
Angela L White

Quick and easy

We recently adopted a border collie named Maggie, after reading some horror stories I wanted to get pet insurance and Argos was recommended to me by a friend. Really please I've done it and now have peace of mind x

Reviewed on 30th April 2017
Joanne redfern's avatar
Joanne redfern

Disappointing

We took out the highest insurance cover for our cat who recently had a broken tooth. Unfortunately the insurance refused to pay anything out due to the fact they thought it could have been caused by decay. (Despite the vet saying it could well have been accidental). We'd have appreciated something towards the £250 cost but got absolutely nothing after paying them for the past 7 years!

Reviewed on 29th August 2016
RACHEL SMITH's avatar
RACHEL SMITH

sorted the vet for my pet

easy to deal with, sorted my vet bill out

Reviewed on 20th August 2016
Krystal Hemingway's avatar
Krystal Hemingway

Stress free and no hidden charges

We called Argos on a Sunday afternoon,when one of my cats came home badly injured.We went to out of hours vets and he was placed in ICU and we were distraught ,he pulled through but had a leg amputation which was all very expensive.Argos was sympathetic and there was no fuss with our claim.We paid our excess and Argos dealT with the rest.They made a traumatic time easier to deal with as we didn't have to worry about the bill.Our time was spent on Casper and his recovery.We even had a nice letter saying they were sorry for what had happened and they confimed the bill was paid.I always recommend Argos Pet Insurance to everyone.

Reviewed on 19th August 2016
Ann-marie Baxter's avatar
Ann-marie Baxter

had to get cat put to sleep they settled the claim very quickly and refunded premiums

Reviewed on 7th August 2016
Angela L White's avatar
Angela L White

Pet Insurance Reviewer

Easy to set up and easy to use website

Reviewed on 21st July 2016
Annette Oliver 's avatar
Annette Oliver

Best thing ive ever done, and ive been to butlins!

I got some insurance for my pet lab, regardles of his history they were cheap, fast and friendly.

Reviewed on 30th April 2016
adam Dellicolli-Ortega's avatar
adam Dellicolli-Ortega

I've held Pet Insurance with Argos for a few years now. The price is very competitive and offers good options of cover.

Reviewed on 28th March 2016
Rebecca Cawte's avatar
Rebecca Cawte

I had to make a claim for medical procedures and it was dealt with quickly, professionally and with no questions. I would recommend them. Good value and easy to get on telephone

Reviewed on 24th December 2015