Argos Credit Card Reviews

Argos Credit Card reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to find out more about this product? Oh, and if you have an Argos Credit Card, why not leave a quick review today! You're helping us to build the UK's no.1 review site for financial products.

Good

Argos Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Credit Card Reviews

Review Argos's Credit Card now

Reliable

The app is easy and reliable to keep on track of your spending and easy to make additional payments too.

Reviewed on 5th August 2021
staceyjobling@icloud.com's avatar
staceyjobling@icloud.com

Always handy if things at home break

Reviewed on 17th June 2021
Micha's avatar
Micha

Mr

Argos is a wonderful store with a wide variety of goods and prices, I like to always shop from it, because they handle everything very well, the service is fast and at a high level, the online system is also fast and very easy to use, and with the card the argos buy now pay later, with it everyone can afford to buy everything, it is very easy and wonderful.

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Krasimir's avatar
Krasimir

Argos number 1

Perfect company, I'm using only argos in uk

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Simo Manov's avatar
Simo Manov

Bad credit card

Very bad credit card. Not able to setup direct debit. Then get charged late fee. Rubbish

Reviewed on 26th April 2021
Juwel Talukder 's avatar
Juwel Talukder

weight round your neck

look argos didnt hold a gun to my head and told me only to pay the min payment... Read more

look argos didnt hold a gun to my head and told me only to pay the min payment
that was my choice and you get comfy with it
you buy items pay the min payment and life goes on
but boy it sure does catch up with you and before you know it your monthly payment is all interest
and all your paying off is very small amounts
so at the end of the day if your going to get an argos card and pay it off before the 6 months great go for it
but if your just going and pay min payments
BAD IDEA

Reviewed on 11th March 2021
lj8005's avatar
lj8005

Extortionate rees app poor

Argos app will ignore your payment option and allocate the money to 9thet credit leaving you to pay for late fees, the late fee 8s 12 pounds!!! Even if you only used 23 pounfs credit!

Reviewed on 29th December 2020
Barbara's avatar
Barbara

Callous unethical credit company

I used Argos credit and unfortunately was unable to pay-my fault. So I arranged a payment plan and they put me through to a company called Moorcroft who agreed to take on my account and payments. So I started making min payments to them and what do you know, Argos are still logging arrears despite me making payments to Moorcroft who should be managing my account now. They were rude and did not accept responsibility for this error. Poor unethical company! Please avoid!

Reviewed on 26th October 2020
Markrs's avatar
Markrs

Best bnpl

Easy to use and understand. One of the best buy now pay later plans around. Everything on the app is well planned out so you no what needs to be paid by when to avoid interest.

Reviewed on 11th September 2020
Nrea's avatar
Nrea

Wicked

Banging services Keep up good work

Reviewed on 30th April 2020
Andrew's avatar
Andrew

Unpleasant letter, having never missed a payment in 10 plus years.

I have received a lovely letter informing me that my credit score could be affected if payments are not increased - and that my account is under... Read more

I have received a lovely letter informing me that my credit score could be affected if payments are not increased - and that my account is under observation?
Considering I pay by variable direct debit and pay large sums off periodically, I am dumbfounded.
At a time when the obvious virus is stressful enough - is there any need to send letters such as these when payments are always made.
Argos card now resembles a jigsaw - balance to be paid in full and account closed.

Reviewed on 25th March 2020
Michael Jones's avatar
Michael Jones

appalling trying to pay Argos card

Reg my card tried to pay on line said I had then said it hadn’t gone through ... Read more

Reg my card tried to pay on line said I had then said it hadn’t gone through
So I rang this morning 3 times cut of 3 times my statement doesn’t say what I have bought
Charging me £12 late payment when I can not get though on phone and it’s not taking my payment
When fin paying I’m done it’s a waste of time
One women asked me my details another didn’t
And one rude to me on the phone so what now ARGOS

Reviewed on 13th February 2020
Gloria 's avatar
Gloria

poor practice

Due to unforseen and very difficult circumstance I ended up in a financial pickle, this was in 2013/14, another 2 years of financial struggle I found myself in a debt relief order, which was granted. and everyone was informed. I didn't hear from any of my debtors and still haven't, my circumstance got worse (health) after a year all debts were lifted. or so I thought, fast forward 3 and a half years after the debt relief order, I recieved a letter out of the blue from argos, claiming it had now sold my debt with them onto arrow global who btw are using one of their alias names - capquest to try and chase me for a debt which is part of a debt relief order 3 years ago. I contacted Argos and Argos are claiming that they have never had confirmation of any debt relief order. If this is true then why did Argos not correspond with either myself or any other debt recovery company before now or any time in the last 3 and a half years.

I have NEVER had any other credit with argos nor any other company since prior to the debt relief order.

Reviewed on 5th February 2020
confuzzled's avatar
confuzzled

Good stuff

A nice dish prepering to the high standard

Reviewed on 29th January 2020
Szymon's avatar
Szymon

Threatening Letter's and no right to complain!

Started to receive demands for payment from their card services for a debt that is not mine (someone else's name at my address that I have lived there for 20 years. Spoke to them and told send back and they will correct. 5 letters and phone calls later, still kept receiving them, then started get debt collector threats of legal action. Wrote and complained to be told as the debt is not mine, I have no rights to complain and that they will continue to send threatening letters until the real person contacts them to change the address!! What a load of **** as if whoever gave a fraudulent address (which they should have check them out before giving credit) is going to have a change of heart and tell them where they actually live. Never use store cards and will never use Argo's again too!

Reviewed on 13th November 2019
Warren Craddock's avatar
Warren Craddock

Good argos review

Brilliant scheme 0 interest free helps with paying big items back spread over time. Also offer great deals all the time very pleased customer.

Reviewed on 27th August 2019
Clarissa's avatar
Clarissa

Ok

Not the best experience, service could be improved

Reviewed on 6th July 2019
Rachel Quinn's avatar
Rachel Quinn

The Best Bank

I find very easy, helpful staff and it's a best bank in the world.I recommend this.

Reviewed on 9th February 2019
Tobu Adrian's avatar
Tobu Adrian

Buy now pay later is Great

Buy now pay later makes it so I'm so able to purchase the things I want now rather than later.

Reviewed on 21st January 2018
Kyle Barnett's avatar
Kyle Barnett

Argos Card

Brilliant interest free purchases pay as and when you want.

Reviewed on 7th January 2018