Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Argos Credit Card Reviews

Ratings based on 8 reviews Last review 2 months ago

Argos Credit Card reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to find out more about this product? Oh, and if you have an Argos Credit Card, why not leave a quick review today! You're helping us to build the UK's no.1 review site for financial products.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Credit Card Reviews (8)

8th June 2017

The best credit card provider

Argos credit card has been the best credit card I have had. The customer service is second to none and the points earned make it all worth while. I've had nothing but good experiences with Argos!

7th June 2017

Card is convenient but expensive

Having an Argos card is great for one thing: buying moderately expensive but common items that aren't any cheaper elsewhere, and paying them off before the interest free period expires....

However if you don't do this, they nail you with interest.

I've also found it means I sometimes I pay more for things that I could get cheaper elsewhere. Which I guess makes it a good business tactic on Argos' part.

27th December 2016

Not to bad I suppose

I have a credit card, really wish I hadn't got it to be honest, my payments keep rising each month even though I no longer use the card and haven't for months, yet the payments go up and up, avoid unless you really really need it