Assetz For Investors Investments Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review       Last review 6 years ago

Assetz For Investors Buy-to-let property investment reviews can help you to find out more about this company and what they offer. Smart Money People was founded to help consumers find the best companies out there...and to avoid the worst. Your reviews help to make this happen!

Poor

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Investments Reviews

Review Assetz For Investors's Investments now

SIPP Fund and 'Professionalism' (attended a SIPP day in 2006

I originally purchased (with my son) a French leaseback (which is now a nightmare) in 2005 from Assetz (they no longer do leasebacks!) and when the UK pension law changed I attended a presentation event (paid for) and felt that Assetz knew what they wer Read more

I originally purchased (with my son) a French leaseback (which is now a nightmare) in 2005 from Assetz (they no longer do leasebacks!) and when the UK pension law changed I attended a presentation event (paid for) and felt that Assetz knew what they were doing. Now, with the benefit of hindsight, I see a company not interested in their customers, I see instead an organisation where the director is merely interested in advancing himself (check out his directorships). At the time Assetz directed me to Foster Denovo, who described me as a 'highly sophisticated investor'..(who had all their eggs in one basket and had not worked for many years due to having anxiety and depression??) Anyway, Foster Denovo convinced me to transfer my occupational pension to a SIPP (charging approx. £3000). I invested £10k in the Assetz No. 2 fund and they lost the lot! I thought they knew what they were doing, but obviously not. I am going to succeed in getting my funds back because I feel that misrepresentation was involved....and I was seen as vulnerable by both Assetz and Foster Denovo. I propose to have all my experiences with self interested financial industry 'professionals' because they need to justify their actions to the masses.

Reviewed on 27th February 2016