Aston Lark Reviews

Aston Lark is a leading UK-based insurance broker. Have you taken out insurance with Aston Lark? You can write an Aston Lark review here to help other people find out how good the service Aston Lark offers really is.

Aston Lark Review Insight

Aston Lark Products 72

Inspires trust and faith

Peter Blanc & co should be very proud of the company they’re building… acquisitions of good standing and integrity.

Reviewed on 29th September 2021
N Burkett 's avatar
N Burkett

Amazing company

Always a pleasure to deal with and such nice people

Reviewed on 27th September 2021
Laura 's avatar
Laura

Commercial Insurance Broker

Aston Lark are an excellent company to work with

Aston Lark give 1st class service and therefore would recommend them to anyone

Reviewed on 23rd September 2021
Nathan's avatar
Nathan

Nice People

We have both commercial insurance and healthcare and the team made it easy for us to get the information we required. They are nice people who do a great job. What a combination!

Reviewed on 22nd September 2021
Suzanne 's avatar
Suzanne

What a great company!

Always friendly, helpful and willing to go the extra mile

Reviewed on 21st September 2021
Jade Robson's avatar
Jade Robson

Aston Lark are great

They go the extra mile for their clients

Reviewed on 21st September 2021
Jan Watts's avatar
Jan Watts

Aston Lark Review

Approachable, always contactable, understanding and pro-active

Reviewed on 20th September 2021
Roland Brown's avatar
Roland Brown

Right from first contact I knew Aston Lark would be good on my team

Obviously I needed insurance and thankfully their desire to fully understand my business (past, current and future). Not as a means of up-selling, more an intelligent discussion of risks and posibilities for the future. I appreciate... Read more

Obviously I needed insurance and thankfully their desire to fully understand my business (past, current and future). Not as a means of up-selling, more an intelligent discussion of risks and posibilities for the future. I appreciate that.
It is easy to buy insurance, more important to have someone good on my team to administer and suggest amendments as my business has evolved.

Reviewed on 18th September 2021
Simon @ CCH's avatar
Simon @ CCH

Reliable and Competitive

I have dealt with Aston Lark whilst working with several companies and over a number of years. They have been a pleasure to work with and have certainly saved me money on occasion too.

Matt F's avatar
Matt F

Commercial Insurance Broker

Excellent & good value customer service

Having worked with Aston Lark for several years, their interest and attention to detail is excellent, along with their straight forward approach to various issues that arise.

Geoff Naish's avatar
Geoff Naish

Simply the Best

without a shadow of doubt the best broker out there, al our insurance is with the team, and we have faith that they apply the best product at the best price to us for all our needs. if Carlsberg did insurance brokers - they'd be Aston Lark

MA Calvert's avatar
MA Calvert

Excellent Communication

We have been dealing with Aston Lark for the past 3 years and have found there Derby Office to be excellent, very easy to contact and very helpful. We are a medium sized company and all our Insurance is with them and they have always been very competitive and handle all out claims without any problems. We are in the construction industry and are very competant with requirements on Professional Indeminity and and new regulations required.

JSM Engineering Ltd 's avatar
JSM Engineering Ltd

Commercial Insurance Broker

Brilliant service, love their updates.

Great service from start to finish. Their marketing updates are always helpful as well.

Chris Woods's avatar
Chris Woods

Commercial Insurance Broker

Laurence Critchley and the team are always helpful and offer a great service

yvonne McBean's avatar
yvonne McBean

EXCELLENT SERVICE

FAST EFFICIENT SERVICE. BROKER ANSWERS CALLS IMMEDIATLEY

Tony Jenkins's avatar
Tony Jenkins

fast efficient service

have always gone the extra mile to ensure I get the best quote for my insurance renewal

Gillian Broadbent's avatar
Gillian Broadbent

Excellant help

We recently had a claim which was handled professionally and efficiently .

Reviewed on 29th August 2021
Dai Smith's avatar
Dai Smith

Mis Sold A Policy - costing me big time

Having been a client of The Health Insurance Specialists ( an Aston Lark company) for some time, i discovered that they had seriously mis sold me a policy claiming it was claims neutral. this obviously became apparent when sadly i had made large claims in one year and my policy premiums increased by 63%. when i complained, the agent blamed the insurer for breaking their contract, and saying they no longer recommend their policies as they have some hidden small print that gets them out of things.. The insurers advised me that they have never offered Claims Neutral and the broken simply made it up or made a mistake as no other unconnected brokerage has had this issue. It is now clear, and confirmed in writing by Aston Lark that they 'misunderstood' the sales agent from the insurer who has now left the company. A L gave me a pathetic offer to try and fob me off and have now gone quiet for weeks.
They are not a nice company to deal with, and their compliance officer appears to be part time as she is always out or unavailable.
Be warned, they walk away from clients when they hit a snag.

Reviewed on 12th August 2021
Simon Leigh's avatar
Simon Leigh

Personal Insurance Broker

Best quote on car insurance

After shopping around I found the best quote from Jordan Lewis of Aston Lark. The total saving was over £300. I will be insuring with them next year.

Reviewed on 9th August 2021
Roxy Maude Mandamn's avatar
Roxy Maude Mandamn

Aston Lark

Great service and easy to contact.

Reviewed on 8th August 2021