Axa: Pension reviews

Based on 2 reviews, last reviewed 14th Oct 2016

My own personal pension I have a current pension scheme with this provider Reviewed on: 14th October 2016
MALCOLM GOW's avatar
MALCOLM GOW

Latest lowest rating: N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Pension

At Smart Money People, we collect AXA Pension reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting an AXA Pension check out our reviews, or if you're an existing AXA customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Review Axa: Pension now

Axa Pension reviews (2)

My own personal pension

MALCOLM GOW's avatar
MALCOLM GOW

can't read my statement

always have difficulty to understand my statement. The demo is out of date with higher rate than reality. People would like to know more than current statement Reviewed on: 12th September 2016
youyun's avatar
youyun

Do you have a different Axa product?

Axa has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products