B-Social: App reviews

Based on 44 reviews, last reviewed 27th Feb 2020

Great idea of sharing expenses I like the idea of sharing expenses. I will use it. It's for free Reviewed on: 27th February 2020
Alexey's avatar
Alexey

Joke of a bank Being waiting to have my account open 6 days not even the high street takes that long they don't know why it taking long to open my account and reply ... Read more Reviewed on: 16th December 2019

About the App

Review B-Social: App now

B-Social App reviews (44)

Great idea of sharing expenses

Alexey's avatar
Alexey

Changed the way I pay with my fllatmate

B-social has changed the way I pay with my flatmate. It is so handy for paying bills, splitting food shops and tracking how much we are spending. It is developing regularly and each time there is an update it makes it even easier to use. Reviewed on: 21st January 2020
katieP's avatar
katieP

My social life side-kick!

I do really love the peace of mind this app gives me. I hate going to big dinners knowing there's going to be that award part at the end where you try to figure out how you're going to split the bill with your phone calculator. B-Social has been a lifesaver in that department I've been able to say 'I'll get it and just pay me back on the group' and my irrational fear of that cringy money interaction is no more! Reviewed on: 16th January 2020

Great money time

After B-social my “money life” changed! One tap and split done! No awkwardness, no headache! Thanks guys Reviewed on: 13th January 2020
Inayara's avatar
Inayara

Do you have a different B-Social product?

B-Social has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products