Bedford Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,184 reviews       Last review 2 years ago

Bedford Insurance is an insurance broker founded in 1965 and based in Tolworth. If you’re trying to decide which broker to use, read our Bedford Insurance reviews to see what customers like you are saying about their services. Already had a policy via Bedford Insurance? Leave a review of your own and you'll be helping others!

Bedford Insurance Review Insight

Bedford Insurance Products 1,184

All good

Have had a buy to let portfolio with them, cost effective and good customer service

Reviewed on 10th July 2019
Dave's avatar
Dave

Iordache Peteica

These people are real professionals. Hats off!

Reviewed on 20th November 2018
Iordache Petrica's avatar
Iordache Petrica

RACIST AND DISCRIMINATING

this company and especially the customer service agent JOE no surname given are racist and discriminating and need to be avoided at all costs!!

Reviewed on 8th September 2018
Andrea Sutton Allen's avatar
Andrea Sutton Allen

Reply from Bedford Insurance

Dear Ms. Allen, We apologise for any confusion, as you are aware we have referred your case to the underwriters who have now provided us with a quote that you are happy with. We will await your no claims bonus, if you have any other queries in the meantime, please get in touch. Kind regards, Bedford Insurance.

Broker Services

You can always speak to a 'real' person when you call and they are always pleasant and helpful.

Michael Smith's avatar
Michael Smith

Great customer service

Whenever you ring Bedfordshire you can always speak to a 'real' person who you can understand. They always seem to be able to put your mind at rest and are always pleasant and helpful.

Michael Smith's avatar
Michael Smith

Good insurance

It's been quick and easy and friendly people

Mark's avatar
Mark

Broker Services

Neat easy to use website

House insurance set up with no problems and at a much better price than my renewal quote from elsewhere

Reviewed on 17th August 2018
Johnh's avatar
Johnh

Sooo easy

And best price.Look forward to review of home insurance next year

Reviewed on 15th August 2018
Phil7's avatar
Phil7

get the experts

Always ready to help in any matter

Andrew Brown's avatar
Andrew Brown

VALUE FOR MONEY

Friendly ,organised , reasonably priced and easy to deal with

Steve Galley's avatar
Steve Galley

the insureance maze

after comparing comparison and other search engines on the market. on the recommendation from a friend I looked no further after getting quotes from here I realized i wasted my time on the others and will be back for further insurances and I owe my friend a big favour for giving me the heads up this contact, saved lots of hard earned money .

russ shepherd's avatar
russ shepherd

Perfect Chouce

Can't fault every step of the way.

Rob's avatar
Rob

Landlord insurance

Fast efficient and value for money.

J David Griffiths's avatar
J David Griffiths

get insured by experts

very knowledgeable and very helpful

Andrew Brown's avatar
Andrew Brown

perfect

never had any problems always been helpful and have gone out of their way to help me if ive ever needed it

Vikki Webster's avatar
Vikki Webster

Broker Services

Fast, Friendly and Reliable.

Bedford Insurance was priced extremely competitively and the registration documents and acceptance were all concluded easily and swiftly. I would not hesitate to recommend Bedford Insurance to anyone.

Bill Smith's avatar
Bill Smith

Efficient and so easy

Insuring your car with Bedford is a "piece of cake"! Everything is clear, the process is efficient, the staff are friendly and helpful and it is great value for money.

Jon Bowles's avatar
Jon Bowles

Great company

Professional in every way, no pressure put on the customer just good service.

Steve's avatar
Steve

Broker Services

Good for house and building insurance

I've been insuring my house and building for some years and the yearly price is reasonable. I also used to have car insurance with them but they were not competitive compare to other insurance company

Amir's avatar
Amir

((FRAUDULENT COMPANY AVOID))

FRAUDULENT COMPANY AVOID : was scammed out of £30..took policy out at 1 in the night next morning they rang me to say we are cancelling your policy because you have 2 jobs. I insisted i have only 1 with 1 company being paid 1 wage slip.. but No your a sales assistant and you deliver parcels...you should have listed this as your second job they told me. I have different duties in my job yes but it is the same place of work. Very rude staff tried to explain it is the same job..JUST BEWARE YOU COULD BE OUT OF POCKET FOR THE STUPIDEST LITTLE THING. I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

Reviewed on 30th July 2018