Bought By Many Reviews

Ratings based on 7,262 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

Bought By Many are a leading personal lines insurance broker in the UK. At Smart Money People, we use the power of your Bought By Many reviews to help others find the best possible products for them.

Bought By Many Review Insight

Bought By Many Products 7,262

Awful !

They claim to be different to other insurers but this is the worst customer service I have ever received. Its now been 10 weeks since putting in the claim and only today am I being told by my vet that they have contacted them requesting details for my pet. Not only are they rubbish but have increased my monthly payment by £14 a month, I'm assuming to claw back for this £600 claim that they haven't even paid out on yet.
Absolute shambles of a company.

Reviewed on 22nd January 2021
Louise's avatar
Louise

Brilliant Insurer

Never experienced such a good service from an Insurance company

Reviewed on 22nd January 2021
John from Leeds's avatar
John from Leeds

Pet Insurance

Just as bad as all the others

Very disappointed with this company. Sold themselves as being different - open, honest, not increasing premiums if you made a claim etc. Not my experience. Make a claim - however small - then you will be hit hard upon... Read more

Very disappointed with this company. Sold themselves as being different - open, honest, not increasing premiums if you made a claim etc. Not my experience. Make a claim - however small - then you will be hit hard upon renewal.

Admin is also hopelessly inefficient. Took 20-30 emails and various phone calls to untangle the details of the claim which, sure enough, they had messed up (messed up in their favour of course).

Not to be trusted. Morphing into the same horrible type of insurance company as all the rest.

Reviewed on 9th October 2020
Paul's avatar
Paul

Simple and efficient

Bought by many is easy to setup and in the unfortunate event that I had to submit a claim, the process was simple to apply and dealt with very efficiently. Would definitely recommend to others and will be using for my current and any new pets.

Reviewed on 20th September 2020
Graham 's avatar
Graham

Megan

Hassle free very polite knowledgeable telephone operators

Megan's avatar
Megan

New Customer

Not had to claim yet but I was impressed with the cover they offered and was recommended by friends that had experience of there service

Cindy Hicks's avatar
Cindy Hicks

Pet Insurance

easy to make a claim, great communication during claim

had to make ongoing claims for one of our dogs, have been very reassured by how the claims have been dealt with. Insurance is not cheap for 3 dogs (2 over the age of 9) but the reassurance it gives knowing they will be able to get treatment they need... Read more

had to make ongoing claims for one of our dogs, have been very reassured by how the claims have been dealt with. Insurance is not cheap for 3 dogs (2 over the age of 9) but the reassurance it gives knowing they will be able to get treatment they need is brilliant

Debbie Churchill's avatar
Debbie Churchill

Very good

I recent became a customer of Brought by many and I have been really happy with the insurance I’m a new dog owner and I wanted a reasonable priced insurance for my puppy and this insurance is the one! No upfront cost for vet bills and money back within weeks! They have a wonderful customer service team that was very helpful for me when I rang about claiming my dogs first vet bill money back and have recommended the insurance to many friends and family as the prices are very reasonable especially for new dog owners! Very happy customer!! :))

Zuzanna Helak's avatar
Zuzanna Helak

Prompt and efficient service

Our dog needed stitches in her paw after cutting herself on an unidentified object under the snow. Bought by Many processed our insurance claim promptly and it was very straightforward to make a claim.

Ali K's avatar
Ali K

Pet Insurance

Knowing you have the best

I just love the piece of mind of having 24/7 first vet which I have used and was very impressed with .

Carol's avatar
Carol

Very straight forward

Well explained, you know what you’re getting

Brett Mackay's avatar
Brett Mackay

Fab-U-lus

Comprehensive cover at an affordable price. People you can talk to!

TESSA's avatar
TESSA

Happy customer

Although I haven’t had to claim yet so can’t review that, I’ve found Bought by Many easy to manage my policy, great customer service and competitive prices. The cash back option is a great incentive.

Angela 's avatar
Angela

No Hassle

Had to use insurance with the first few days of taking out the policy. Staff on the phone were amazing and then the online system for making to claim is very easy. No hassle whatsoever in getting the vet bill paid.

Julie's avatar
Julie

Very happy customer

Great cover, all claims dealt with quickly.

Sam Moore's avatar
Sam Moore

Pet insurance

Seemed very reasonably priced, covering what I needed. Good website too.

Catherine Kingswood's avatar
Catherine Kingswood

Pet Insurance

Bought by Many definitely the best pet insurance

Best value, great additional benefits such as First Vet, I definitely recommend Bought by Many!

Emma Ihsan's avatar
Emma Ihsan

Easy buying process

Not had a pet before. Knew i needed insurance but wasn't sure which product. Spoke to an advisor over the phone and then purchased online. Easy!

Liam's avatar
Liam

Easy to use online

Was a fast process with a good website, easy to understand and use great cover at a very competitive price

Arlene McKenna's avatar
Arlene McKenna

Fantastic insurance

Excellent cover and customer service, easy no hassle claims process and reasonable payout times

Jayne's avatar