Brentacre Insurance Reviews

Brentacre Insurance primarily offer specialist insurance for performance, classic, and otherwise non-standard cars. Founded in 1987 in Swansea, they also offer home and business insurance, as well as some marine insurance. “Brentacre has remained a family owned and run business ever since, offering solutions for all classes of general insurance. The emphasis has always been on excellent customer service and support, and this is highlighted by the amount of clients that we have retained for so many years.” So if you’re looking to decide if Brentacre is right for your next policy, read our reviews first to get a better idea about what it’s like to have a Brentacre Insurance policy.

Brentacre Insurance Review Insight

Brentacre Insurance Products 8

A good insurance company

Iv been with Brentacre for 4 years now (that’s how long Iv been driving) and not once have I had a problem. The prices are reasonable and whenever I phone them with an issue they are always there to help me out.

Reviewed on 4th June 2019
Carl Hannan's avatar
Carl Hannan

Broker

Best price/easy transaction/top quality customer service

Halved my renewal from my old ins for like for like cover and so easy to deal with wat more do u need from an insurance company

Reviewed on 12th September 2017
Kevin Cunnie Cunliffe's avatar
Kevin Cunnie Cunliffe

very helpful and knowledgeable

they have helped with many items and offer a great service

Reviewed on 14th August 2017
Darren West's avatar
Darren West

Great service.

Easy people to do business with, friendly knowledgeable staff. Very happy with our quote - beating our renewal by a considerable amount. Recommended.

Reviewed on 12th August 2017
Steve Caton's avatar
Steve Caton

Quick, no hassle cover.

These guys know about hotrods and their insurance needs. Got straight back to me on the phone after my enquiry by email. Cover for three cars was arranged in one phone call and values agreed the same day. Great cover at a super price and customer care that should be envied by other brokers. I am spreading the word as we speak.
Ron Richardson.

Reviewed on 11th August 2017
Ron Richardson's avatar
Ron Richardson

Great service !

Excellent pricing,very friendly personnel,great policies !

Bob Vince's avatar
Bob Vince

Broker

First class service from a company that knows the business.

Friendly helpful team, always a pleasure to deal with.

Steve Midgley's avatar
Steve Midgley

Efficient and Friendly service

Been dealing with Darren and the team from Brenatacre for 4 years, always great service and never any surprises when my renewal is due.

Simon Ahearne's avatar