By Miles Reviews

Ratings based on 8,199 reviews       Last review 1 hour ago

By Miles is a new type of insurance company which offers car insurance cover mile by mile. This award-winning, innovative insurance product launched in 2018, designing policies that were fairer for lower mileage drivers. Are you an early adopter and could this service be ideal for you? Please write a By Miles review once you've used this new company and help others decide if this type of insurance is right for them!

Insurance Choice Awards logo Winner of 'Innovation of the Year' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

By Miles Products 8,199

Helpful UK based Customer Service & Low Cost Insurance

Each yr I would trawl comparison websites for competitively priced car insurance. I ignore the ones that don't have a UK based customer service team, and ones I've had bad experiences with (plus their sister companies). I was with AXA for a number of yrs, Read more

Each yr I would trawl comparison websites for competitively priced car insurance. I ignore the ones that don't have a UK based customer service team, and ones I've had bad experiences with (plus their sister companies). I was with AXA for a number of yrs, although I had a great experience with AXA they couldn't reduce down their pricing any further which was still £35 more than By Miles. I do less than 1000 miles and I felt I was paying extra with AXA's lowest option of 4000 miles. The welcome pack with By Miles was clear + concise, and when I asked questions, regarding the Tracker unit, via their Chat they were understood + answered concisely. I have just received my 2nd yr renewal letter + even though the p/mile has gone up, overall it'll be £10 more than last year. I will renew again as I like the concept, especially the daily price cap, + the service received to date.

Mrs Sutch's avatar
Mrs Sutch

Car Insurance

Best insurance for my car

Suits my purpose and my needs for my car .great insurance

Eileen Baines's avatar
Eileen Baines

Wouldnt use anyone else

I love the app and I can see where I am travelling too and how much everything is costing. I am able to track my costs for each journey on the travel tracker and it’s makes budgeting so much easier being able to see exactly how much is journey costs!

Serena's avatar
Serena

Great for the retired

Very efficient and I’m happy I joined By Miles. As a retired driver I am driving less and now think about whether my journey is necessary which is also saving fuel. I like the idea that my motor is fitted with a tracker. As a retired driver this is a wi Read more

Very efficient and I’m happy I joined By Miles. As a retired driver I am driving less and now think about whether my journey is necessary which is also saving fuel. I like the idea that my motor is fitted with a tracker. As a retired driver this is a win win way to save. Also when I need advice it was easy to make contact and have my query resolved.

Janice Broom 's avatar
Janice Broom

Best insurance yet

They offered me the best quote for my current car. Also with the monthly payments decided by how much I’ve driven it’s really helped me save a lot of money.

Adam Hands's avatar
Adam Hands

No words needed, 5 stars

Excellent, professional first class service, easy to set up and easy use, cannot recommended enough

Phil lower's avatar
Phil lower

Fantastic

Fantastic insurer bymiles is, i have always wanted these kind of insurance

Ari's avatar
Ari

Marjan

I’m happy with this company just is a bit expensive.

Mar Jan's avatar
Mar Jan

Car Insurance

I’m so happy coz not to often use my car and pay so low, Thank you ByMile.

Hawk Mayra's avatar
Hawk Mayra

Car Insurance

By Miles is the best by miles

For low mileage drivers like myself there is no other car insurance company that comes close. Great website with home dashboard to keep track of journeys and the cost per trip. By Miles colleagues always very helpful if I have any queries. Definitely Read more

For low mileage drivers like myself there is no other car insurance company that comes close. Great website with home dashboard to keep track of journeys and the cost per trip. By Miles colleagues always very helpful if I have any queries. Definitely 5***** service.

Glesni Seren's avatar
Glesni Seren

Very satisfied customer

Since joining the company, I have been very satisfied with the service. Very well organised company, definitely recommend it, no issues with the team

Faizal Momoniat's avatar
Faizal Momoniat

Cant recommend enough

The best pay as you go insurance company by far.

SAQIB ALI's avatar
SAQIB ALI

Car Insurance

Would not pick anyone else

The best value for money and the absolute best customer service.

Kris avery 's avatar
Kris avery

Car Insurance

Easy to track my miles and keep track of my expenses

Stephen Zaccardelli's avatar
Stephen Zaccardelli

The BEST

Excellent car insurance, will not be beaten in price! You will not be disappointed!

Gemma's avatar
Gemma

2k to 3k miles a year.

I recommend By Miles highly as it work out much cheaper for the drivers who drive very little & do short journeys.

Malik Afsar's avatar
Malik Afsar

Car Insurance

Great service at fair cost

The best car insurance around in my opinion.

Lamiska85's avatar
Lamiska85

Excellent value for money

The By Miles policy is an excellent concept whereby you make a one off payment for the policy (mine was just under £160) and then you make monthly payments for the number of miles you drive at the cost of 2.8p per mile. You needn’t be put off by the pros Read more

The By Miles policy is an excellent concept whereby you make a one off payment for the policy (mine was just under £160) and then you make monthly payments for the number of miles you drive at the cost of 2.8p per mile. You needn’t be put off by the prospect of an additional monthly charge as 2.8p per mile really doesn’t add up to much and there is a maximum cap on how much you will be charged in one month. This policy is perfect for anyone with relatively low mileage. It also means that if you allow other people to borrow your car, you can ask them to pay for the miles they have driven. The app is very user friendly and you can clearly see how many miles you have driven and what the cost is, so there are no surprises at the end of the month. This policy is also good for making you think about your driving habits and reducing your mileage which is a plus for the environment. Overall, I highly recommend.

Emily Evans's avatar
Emily Evans

Car Insurance

Good for those that dont do loads of miles

Easy to deal with and great if you do the larger journey every now and again. Definitely recommend for those that don’t do a lot of miles

Jonathan Bateman's avatar