CapitalRise Reviews

Ratings based on 101 reviews       Last review 3 days ago

CapitalRise is a p2p property investment platform, matching property developers looking to finance a project to investors looking to make a return on their investment. Launched in 2015, CapitalRise's mission is "to disrupt the old way of investing in property and give everyday investors easy and direct access to real estate investments of the finest quality that generate excellent returns." Smart Money People is the independent place for CapitalRise reviews. If you have experience with this firm, either as a lender or a borrower, then please leave your own CapitalRise review below.

CapitalRise Review Insight

CapitalRise Products 101

Property Investments

No communication when things start to slip

I read great things about CapitalRise, though I am not the kind of person to go in big without experiencing it for myself. I invested in April 2019 for a 21 month project, targeted to end in March... Read more

I read great things about CapitalRise, though I am not the kind of person to go in big without experiencing it for myself. I invested in April 2019 for a 21 month project, targeted to end in March 2021.

Overall, so far I have been a little underwhelmed. I received 2 emails per year so far that generally state "Overall, we are content with the progress during the reporting period and remain confident that the loan will be repaid within the term of your bond". They do go on to explain some physical progress, however no way of validating so didn't read. However given that my last update was Aug 2020, that the March timeframe has been and gone, i was a little disappointed to have heard no further update. Even further disappointed to see they had "secretly" edited the maturity date on their website from March to April. I was there just 3 weeks ago to see if i could find any further progress, but nothing. It stated the original March end point then.

Maybe this is a non issue, however I do think communication should be proactive. Yet to see if this investment will pay out, but having invested, I don't have that solid feeling about them at the moment.

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Stv's avatar
Stv

Reliable investment

With zero loan defaults and great return on investment, CR provides an excellent investment opportunity

Reviewed on 26th March 2021
Dw's avatar
Dw

Best P2P Investment Platform in UK

Capitalrise is easily the best P2P Investment Platform. Excellent website navigation, company communication, professional developers, prime locations, no holding onto clients money awaiting new investments via auto-lend facilities like competitors, zero defaults since startup. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 24th March 2021

Reviewed on 7th March 2020
Jack Firth's avatar
Jack Firth

Property Investments

Competent and excellent, what more can be said?

Reviewed on 4th March 2020
Jonny T Bell's avatar
Jonny T Bell

Excellent and Straightforward Product

I like the easy to understand and straightforward product. It is clear what you are investing in; the timelines for the projects are pretty short; and I've never experienced any losses. I like the clarity I think I get investing in property, not a business - the collateral is tangible and easier to understand from my perspective.

Reviewed on 2nd March 2020
Tom's avatar
Tom

CapitalRise are amazing!

What great people! I love them all.

Reviewed on 26th February 2020
Holly Harvey's avatar
Holly Harvey

Rising star

A passionate company is driven by experienced and energetic leadership.

Reviewed on 24th February 2020
Girish Patel's avatar
Girish Patel

Super efficient

Capitalrise is best in town. Incredible customer service.

Tomas's avatar
Tomas

Straightforward and rewarding!

Service is excellent and the investment opportunities are clearly laid out with great return rates.

Glynn's avatar
Glynn

Property Investments

CapitalRise has transformed the online property market.

The company has seen continued growth in at a time of uncertainty.

Yolande van Niekerk's avatar
Yolande van Niekerk

Property Investments

The closest Ive got to luxury property so far

I found the CapitalRise team are professional, friendly and responsive. They have an exciting list of properties which I would otherwise not be able to afford exposure to. Keep up the good work and keep those redemptions coming!

Sujata's avatar
Sujata

Consistent Returns

Who else is generating 9 to 12% returns year in, year out and have never lost money on a deal? This is a well disciplined team who clearly know what they're doing without overly committing themselves, which all too often the case. Ambition can over take prudence and common sense, but not here! :)

Dan Chillcott's avatar
Dan Chillcott

Property Investments

CapitalRise is a long overdue addition to my portfolio

I love CapitalRise... I wish all alternative investments were this easy. Getting involved in prime London property developments was a lot more complex in the past.

Gus Ferguson's avatar
Gus Ferguson

Property Investments

The future of financing and investing

Welcome to the future. This is the new way of investing your capital and a new way of financing your property projects.

Ronald De Jong's avatar
Ronald De Jong

CapitalRise

I couldn't fault my experience with CapitalRise so far. Slickly presented and easy to navigate website, excellent customer service and clear reporting. Everything with regard to CapitalRise is first class. They deserve to be finalists and would be very worthy winners.

Edward Horner's avatar
Edward Horner

Excellent offering and service

A great company with excellent staff . The idea that they had has been well delivered

Ian D 's avatar
Ian D

Great idea and execution

Very good investors relationship and professional management

Jonathan 's avatar
Jonathan

Quality investments

Excellent rates of return with quality investments, run by a quality team

Andrew Peel's avatar
Andrew Peel

A foot in the door

CapitalRise provides access to institutional grade real estate which was previously only available to those with millions to invest and opens doors to those who would previously be left in the dark.

Mark 's avatar