Click Finance Loans Reviews

Ratings based on 430 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Our Click Finance Loans reviews can help you to find out what life as a Click Finance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Loans Reviews (430)

14th July 2020

Easy friendly helpful service

When I needed a financial back up suddenly, the service I received from Click Finance was perfect. Efficient, no hassle and friendly service with affordable repayments. I would most certainly use this service again and recommend to anyone.

10th July 2020

Excellent and fair

The staff was absolutely gems to deal with. Nothing was ever a hassle and they always contacted me back when I requested them to do so.I didn't needed a guarantor only my bank statement and my employement documentation.I would recommend to friends and family!

7th July 2020

Quick and easy loan

Whole process was nice and easy, quick form helpfull staff called me to check details and within an hour the money was there. Great service and no junk mail from them after.

7th July 2020

just click click your keyboard and click deliver

the layout and ease of the click website made the application process very simple and quick. and providing you were approved funds were deposited very quickly. SO JUST CLICK AND COLLECT WITH CLICK