Click Finance : Loan Broker reviews

Based on 432 reviews, last reviewed 13th Oct 2022

Credit Repair Until last month, I had poor credit scores that were in the 500s due to student loan in the past, but then I read some good reviews about this special... Read more Reviewed on: 13th October 2022

Easy to use but pass on your information without your knowing I applied for a loan and got accepted and money was in my bank account very easy process however i then get a call from your customer representative ... Read more Reviewed on: 28th June 2019
Scott's avatar
Scott

About the Loan Broker

Our Click Finance Loans reviews can help you to find out what life as a Click Finance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Review Click Finance : Loan Broker now

Click Finance Loan Broker reviews (432)

Credit Repair

Until last month, I had poor credit scores that were in the 500s due to student loan in the past, but then I read some good reviews about this specialist so I did not hesitate to reach them on FIXMYCREDITat WRITEME d0t C0m, They really did a good job. Negative items were erased from my credit report and my score went up to 250pt. I will be forever grateful Reviewed on: 13th October 2022

Need mony

Good Driver am working driver thank you Reviewed on: 25th February 2021

Very good experience

Very good my car broke down on the way to the appointment and I rang them a they was very helpful and arranged the appointment for me was very helpful Reviewed on: 1st August 2020

Easy friendly helpful service

When I needed a financial back up suddenly, the service I received from Click Finance was perfect. Efficient, no hassle and friendly service with affordable repayments. I would most certainly use this service again and recommend to anyone. Reviewed on: 14th July 2020

Do you have a different Click Finance product?

Click Finance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products