Cover4Insurance Reviews

Cover4Insurance reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to get the inside track on what having personal possessions cover with Cover4Insurance is really like. Cover4Insurance are based in Manchester and have a focus on student insurance. Read and write Cover4Insurance reviews on Smart Money People, the UK's leading independent financial services review site.

Cover4Insurance Review Insight

Cover4Insurance Products 278

Quick easy hastle free

Was quick and easy to do online with good packages, covering everything I should require, thankfully not had to claim yet.

Reviewed on 13th September 2019
Tom Greenway's avatar
Tom Greenway

No-nonsense Student Possessions Cover

Straight forward online process for student insurance that will ensure peace of mind. The inclusion of a £10 excess and 6 month cover option was of particular appeal.

Kate's avatar
Kate

Great, Quick, Simple

Effective cover in an affordable and easy way

Ownag3K3Z's avatar
Ownag3K3Z

Student insurance 2019

Pretty basic packages that are clear to access and make sense of. You know what you are buying and what to expect if you need to claim. The rates are comparably good as well. This is my second year of using this company and I don't regret using them to ensure that if my laptop and I were to part company, they would ensure I could buy another pretty quickly - something essential to all students.

Dora McDowall's avatar
Dora McDowall

its fine yh

not any more expensive really and good reviews. also offering £1,000 raffle thing for reviews.

Reviewed on 10th September 2019
PG's avatar
PG

great online service

so easy to sort out an online policy for all my student needs

aidan's avatar
aidan

Cover4Students Student Insurance

easy to use website, cover explained simply

easy to use website, cover explained simply. Add what you want and the premium changes accordingly so very easy to get a level of cover and a premium you are happy with.

James's avatar
James

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Excellent cover at a realistic price.

Easy to navigate the website. very comprehensive cover and reasonably priced

Feathers99's avatar
Feathers99

Good Value for Money

Not that many insurance companies cater for students in halls and shared private rental at such a competitive price. Had to make a claim for a mobile phone a and it was paid relatively easily and quickly.

Reviewed on 6th September 2019
Elizabeth Hesketh's avatar
Elizabeth Hesketh

Great and quick service

Live chat option was super helpful as Philip answered all the question that I had in literally no time. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4th September 2019
Akvile's avatar
Akvile

Cover 4 Tenants

Simply and safe. I hope everything will be good.

Reviewed on 2nd September 2019
Wojtek's avatar
Wojtek

Quick and Helpful

As I was online from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Martin was really helpful with all my questions, and I was able to complete the purchase without any issues. Thank you.

Reviewed on 2nd September 2019
Julie Khoo's avatar
Julie Khoo

student possession insurance

easy to use and good chat service to guide through the process.

Reviewed on 30th August 2019
Victoria's avatar
Victoria

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Student contents insurance made easy

Tried a few sites for student contents insurance. Found this the easiest, which also included the tenant liability i needed by default. Also I was able to apply a 10% discount code that i found online

Reviewed on 29th August 2019
L Marsh's avatar
L Marsh

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Very easy to use, and very comprehensive

Was a bit lost trying to find what I needed on other sites. This explained everything clearly, made the process very simple and was also very cost effective

Reviewed on 29th August 2019
Ellen Gipp's avatar
Ellen Gipp

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Easy and helpful to deal with

Last year was my first time obtaining student insurance. Having spoken initially on the phone and web chat i was confident that my queries were answered fully. This year I renewed with them; again the phone was answered promptly and my questions answered efficient and politely - I will be purchasing another policy for my 2nd son going to uni as well this year.

Reviewed on 28th August 2019
Tom's avatar
Tom

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Easy to quote and easy to apply

Easy to quote and easy yo apply. Would recommend very much

Reviewed on 27th August 2019
Dave's avatar
Dave

Excellent fast response

I had a query and dealt with Martin online. He came straight back to me and said he would stay online until I purchased the insurance. Everything was very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.

Reviewed on 26th August 2019
Maureen's avatar
Maureen

Simple affordable adaptable

Did a lot of research before buying insurance and this will be our third year with this company. Thankfully we have never had to make a claim, but when we first looked three years ago now we had some questions which were answered promptly and in 'english' - no unexplainable jargon terms. Was a bit sceptical due to the low price compared to others, but it all checks out! Thanks!

Reviewed on 23rd August 2019
Karen Bird's avatar
Karen Bird

Study Abroad Insurance

very clear policy and easy to understand.

Reviewed on 22nd August 2019