Cover4Insurance Reviews

Cover4Insurance reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to get the inside track on what having personal possessions cover with Cover4Insurance is really like. Cover4Insurance are based in Manchester and have a focus on student insurance. Read and write Cover4Insurance reviews on Smart Money People, the UK's leading independent financial services review site.

Cover4Insurance Review Insight

Cover4Insurance Products 563

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Easy Laptop and tuition fee coverage

Good to cover the tuition fees incase of illness... the laptop too

Reviewed on 7th October 2021
ccpx's avatar
ccpx

it was good

i got insurance, what more else do you want me to say bruh

Reviewed on 6th October 2021
Jack Gill's avatar
Jack Gill

Phone damaged

Phone unusable, recycled phone sourced and payment received quickly and efficiently

Keith HTH's avatar
Keith HTH

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Advisors very helpful, thorough and efficient

the whole process of carrying out the contents insurance was very quick and easy

shenaz mahmood's avatar
shenaz mahmood

good service, good price

was happy with the various options for insurance offered and with the overall price

JW's avatar
JW

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Tailored solution in a mad market

quick, easy, exactly what i needed to ensure my daughter had adequate protection at uni. puts the comparison sites to shame

david hake's avatar
david hake

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Easy to use and no problems at all

Rosie Allen's avatar
Rosie Allen

Easy to join

It was great to have the option to get cover for gadgets which are more than three years old. Everywhere else i looked wouldn't.

KN's avatar
KN

Really easy

Super easy to use and very affordable

niamh.m0ran@outlook.com's avatar
niamh.m0ran@outlook.com

Cover4Students Student Insurance

After spilling water on my laptop, they were very helpful and quick to reply to emails, ultimately getting my laptop fixed

Matthew de Miguel's avatar
Matthew de Miguel

Fantastic insurance

I feel safer now that I am insured

Jamie123's avatar
Jamie123

Great all round

Great price, great level of cover and great at dealing with claims

Helena's avatar
Helena

Cover4Students Student Insurance

so easy to arrange cover

it was really easy to arrange cover online, it was very clear what i was getting and the price was good.

claire herne's avatar
claire herne

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Awesome, cheap, friendly - just go with them!

The man was so helpful it was like having your favourite uncle sort it all out for you and explained everything - it was the cheapest by far and I’ve already told my cousins who have gone to University to get it - we were told about someone else but they were more expensive and you couldn’t talk to them probably. I felt that it was a family member sorting it out for me - they are awesome

clare.easter@btinternet.com's avatar
clare.easter@btinternet.com

Very good

Easy communication, policy is convenient

Kim Dahyun Trash Ltd's avatar
Kim Dahyun Trash Ltd

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Easy suitable cover for students

I was struggling to find insurance to suit my needs as a student until I found this. It was easy to select the cover I was looking for and it was good value.

bridie1weymouth@gmail.com's avatar
bridie1weymouth@gmail.com

Easy and affordable

Cover 4 students gives an easy and affordable way to insure your things! Would recommend

Dewi McConnaughie's avatar
Dewi McConnaughie

Good Value Coverage

Good value coverage, very quick to get only downside is website could be easier to navigate and have smaller increments for coverage value.

Tara Clifford's avatar
Tara Clifford

Cover4Students Student Insurance

Great value, flexible insurance products

We took out extra insurance cover for our daughter who was moving into halls of residence. The website was easy to use and provided flexible cover options which were good value for money. Taking out this insurance had given us peace of mind, knowing that our daughter's belongings are adequately covered.

Melanie Norris's avatar
Melanie Norris

Simple, Affordable

Contents insurance was something I hadn't had to buy before, and Cover4Insurance was the most affordable option. It also lays out options that you want cover for really clearly, so it is easy to put together and pay for what you need.

N.Be.et's avatar