Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Currency UK Money Transfer Reviews

Ratings based on 152 reviews Last review 4 months ago

Want to read money transfer reviews written by people like you about Currency UK? See what our community is saying on Smart Money People, the UK’s #1 financial services reviews site. Whether it’s the rates offered, customer service, or something else, if you’ve had a Currency UK experience please post your own review to help others!

Your Money Transfer Reviews (152)

24th January 2019

It served up precisely what one would expect from a perfect Currency Exchange Fiscal Service

This is highly professional service delivered in a highly personal way .. no matter how small or how infrequently you use their offices ... you are made to feel very special. A innate rarity in fiscal environments.

24th January 2019

Currency with a smile!

My business benefits from the services of Currency UK on a regular basis, much to the chagrin of our bank who used to make a fortune out of their previous provision! The service is exemplary, extremely flexible and the fact that I can outline my annual requirements and receive advisory calls when markets benefit us is much appreciated. I never fail to recommend Currency UK - in my view they are, without a doubt, the "good guys" !