Currency UK Money Transfer Reviews

Want to read money transfer reviews written by people like you about Currency UK? See what our community is saying on Smart Money People, the UK’s #1 financial services reviews site. Whether it’s the rates offered, customer service, or something else, if you’ve had a Currency UK experience please post your own review to help others!

Currency UK Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Money Transfer Reviews

Review Currency UK's Money Transfer now

Referred by a friend and very greatfull

Was referred by a neighbour (now friend) when buying our place in Mallorca. Saved a small fortune!

Indiana Ward's avatar
Indiana Ward

Great company

Even though I use their online service, I have also really enjoyed the company’s human touch - rare in a world seemingly obsessed with automation and self service.

K goody's avatar
K goody

Great Service

Go above and beyond for their customers.

Alana Carroll's avatar
Alana Carroll

Great rates. Their customer service is excellent

The team are always extremely helpful and offer excellent customer service

Rachel 's avatar
Rachel

Fantastic experience with the team - highly recommended

Easy, efficient and helpful all the way through as always. I highly recommend the team at Currency UK and will use again.

Reviewed on 8th February 2019
Z N's avatar
Z N

Brilliant service

Fantastic experience , couldn’t recommend more.

Niall Connellan's avatar
Niall Connellan

A beneficial service resulting in a happy outcome

Thank you for the support. 10/10 for an above and beyond customer service

Tanya 's avatar
Tanya

Excellent customer service

Very positive experience being a customer with this company, have recommended them to all of my family and friends.

Shannon Farrell's avatar
Shannon Farrell

Such an amazing experience all round!

Francesca N's avatar
Francesca N

Very efficient and quick with great service and rates

Harry Nathan Fine's avatar
Harry Nathan Fine

Profession and effecient

CurrencyUK are extremely professional, very smart and super efficient.

Gadi Levin 's avatar
Gadi Levin

First class

Simple no hassle did what they said they would do

David K's avatar
David K

Best currency provider I have ever used

Through every transaction I could not be more pleased in how I was dealt with, a truly professional company.

Tony newmark's avatar
Tony newmark

Great customer service

Thank you for the speedy and efficient service you provided. Excellent experience.

Janice Newmark's avatar
Janice Newmark

Great service, have used them for years

Excellent company with friendly staff and a smooth transfer service. Never had a problem.

Harvey's avatar
Harvey

Eccentric service

May competitive rate, but to the service element I reay value from these guys

Stefan Page's avatar
Stefan Page

Reliable company with excellent customer service.

Denise Wilson's avatar
Denise Wilson

Fantastic company

Reliable company with first class service to it’s customers. I will always use them .

Peter Wilson's avatar
Peter Wilson

It served up precisely what one would expect from a perfect Currency Exchange Fiscal Service

This is highly professional service delivered in a highly personal way .. no matter how small or how infrequently you use their offices ... you are made to feel very special. A innate rarity in fiscal environments.

Reviewed on 24th January 2019
Peter James Maclean's avatar
Peter James Maclean

Currency with a smile!

My business benefits from the services of Currency UK on a regular basis, much to the chagrin of our bank who used to make a fortune out of their previous provision! The service is exemplary, extremely flexible and the fact that I can outline my annual requirements and receive advisory calls when markets benefit us is much appreciated. I never fail to recommend Currency UK - in my view they are, without a doubt, the "good guys" !

Reviewed on 24th January 2019