Fancy a chance to win £1,000? Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Danske Bank UK Car Loan Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 3 years ago

Danske Bank personal loan reviews on Smart Money People are honest reviews. If you're trying to determine whether this is the right personal loan for you, reading our Danske Bank personal loan reviews can help you to find out what other people have to say. Smart Money People launched in October 2014 to help people like you to find the best personal loans. If you have used a Danske Bank personal loan, we'd love you to write a quick review too.

Your Car Loan Reviews (1)

14th April 2015

Great Affordable Car insurance

I have been with them for many years. They offer great rates and are always willing to help me when I have a problem or file a claim. They are willing to go the extra mile to keep me as a customer and offer many discounts.