Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Devitt Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 2 weeks ago
1 / 5Poor overall rating

Want to read what our community is saying about Devitt Insurance? We collect Devitt Insurance reviews from customers like you. If you're already a customer, please leave your own review to help other customers get an inside track on this company. With your Devitt reviews, we can help to make financial services more transparent.

Your Devitt Insurance Reviews (1)

6th November 2017

Devitt are rip-off artists

Ref...

Ref 303454/1/1G

Have this morning 06/11/17 received a letter from Post Office Money to inform me that my motor cycle insurance will be cancelled from the 10th November
as I have not provided 'requested documents' - specifically proof of 2 years no claims bonus - or paid an additional rip-off broker's fee of £32.

As Post Office Money insured me last year for the same vehicle why do I need to provide scanned document proof of no claims bonus - especially so as I have already informed you I do not have a scanner.

As to the post-agreement additional service brokers fee of £32 this is a rip-off - that my insurance renewal submission stated I was claiming 3 years no claims bonus when my original e-mail to you - attached above - clearly states 2 years - 2015 / 2017.

This unprofessional conduct and cancellation of my insurance - with deductions made from the £83 premium will be pursued via the statuary regulatory bodies and the Financial Ombudsman Service to recover losses incurred and compensation for harassment and stress suffered.

Disgusted with your company service - as too are many other bikers who used your service and were pestered for documents you already had proof of - and threatening to cancel their insurance too - just view your own website reviews: https://www.thebikeinsurer.co.uk/brokers/devitt/

Sound like Devitt have been ripping customers off since 1936.

cc: https://www.insurancefraudbureau.org/cheatline/