Devitt Insurance Motorbike Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collection of independent Devitt Insurance Motorbike Insurance reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of Devitt Insurance - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best motorbike insurance on the market.

Average

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Motorbike Insurance Reviews

Review Devitt Insurance's Motorbike Insurance now

Thief's

This is baddest insurance is the UK they are thief's agreed by the low

Reviewed on 10th February 2022
Soufian Ayadi's avatar
Soufian Ayadi

Used a few times

Have used Devitt insurance a few times and always had a competitive quote and reasonable customer service

Reviewed on 14th September 2021
Captain pugwash's avatar
Captain pugwash

Devitt are rip-off artists

Ref 303454/1/1G Have this morning 06/11/17 received a letter from Post Office Money to inform me that my motor cycle insurance will be cancelled from the 10th November as I have not provided 'requested documents' - specifically proof of 2 years no cla Read more

Ref 303454/1/1G

as I have not provided 'requested documents' - specifically proof of 2 years no claims bonus - or paid an additional rip-off broker's fee of £32.

As Post Office Money insured me last year for the same vehicle why do I need to provide scanned document proof of no claims bonus - especially so as I have already informed you I do not have a scanner.

As to the post-agreement additional service brokers fee of £32 this is a rip-off - that my insurance renewal submission stated I was claiming 3 years no claims bonus when my original e-mail to you - attached above - clearly states 2 years - 2015 / 2017.

This unprofessional conduct and cancellation of my insurance - with deductions made from the £83 premium will be pursued via the statuary regulatory bodies and the Financial Ombudsman Service to recover losses incurred and compensation for harassment and stress suffered.

Disgusted with your company service - as too are many other bikers who used your service and were pestered for documents you already had proof of - and threatening to cancel their insurance too - just view your own website reviews: https://www.thebikeinsurer.co.uk/brokers/devitt/

Sound like Devitt have been ripping customers off since 1936.

cc: https://www.insurancefraudbureau.org/cheatline/