Devitt Insurance Motorbike Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 1 year ago

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collection of independent Devitt Insurance Motorbike Insurance reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of Devitt Insurance - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best motorbike insurance on the market.

Your Motorbike Insurance Reviews (1)

6th November 2017

Devitt are rip-off artists

Ref...

Ref 303454/1/1G

Have this morning 06/11/17 received a letter from Post Office Money to inform me that my motor cycle insurance will be cancelled from the 10th November
as I have not provided 'requested documents' - specifically proof of 2 years no claims bonus - or paid an additional rip-off broker's fee of £32.

As Post Office Money insured me last year for the same vehicle why do I need to provide scanned document proof of no claims bonus - especially so as I have already informed you I do not have a scanner.

As to the post-agreement additional service brokers fee of £32 this is a rip-off - that my insurance renewal submission stated I was claiming 3 years no claims bonus when my original e-mail to you - attached above - clearly states 2 years - 2015 / 2017.

This unprofessional conduct and cancellation of my insurance - with deductions made from the £83 premium will be pursued via the statuary regulatory bodies and the Financial Ombudsman Service to recover losses incurred and compensation for harassment and stress suffered.

Disgusted with your company service - as too are many other bikers who used your service and were pestered for documents you already had proof of - and threatening to cancel their insurance too - just view your own website reviews: https://www.thebikeinsurer.co.uk/brokers/devitt/

Sound like Devitt have been ripping customers off since 1936.

cc: https://www.insurancefraudbureau.org/cheatline/