Emerald Life Travel Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Emerald Life Travel Insurance reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Emerald Life Travel Insurance check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Emerald Life customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Emerald Life Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Emerald Life's Travel Insurance now

great customer service

affordable and quick contact. would recommend and buy again

Reviewed on 9th August 2019
junebabyjen's avatar
junebabyjen

Excellent Insurnace off for over 65

Emerld Life offer low cost but necessary cover for the over 65's.

Reviewed on 22nd July 2019
Veluto's avatar
Veluto

Love this company's approach to inclusion and giving back

Some people are concerned about sales gimmicks going after our hard earned "pink pound" but Emerald are the real deal. If the price and the product are compatible they get my vote and my premium.

Reviewed on 21st July 2019
tfarrenson's avatar
tfarrenson

Good product - meeting my needs perfectly

Reviewed on 21st July 2019
Ashley 's avatar
Ashley

Quick, easy and value for money

Excellent cover and easy to get the policy sorted. Very good service dealing with claims quickly

Reviewed on 20th July 2019
Nadeem Shamim's avatar
Nadeem Shamim

Fantastic, and refreshing.

Finally an insurance company where I didn’t feel like I was getting conned and ripped off by an insurance company. Emerald genuinely wanted to help, and I didn’t feel like they were trying to wiggle out of their end of the contract. Would happily use again. Thank you.

Robert Beaven's avatar
Robert Beaven

Fully inclusive travel insurance without all the unnecessary questions.

As a HIV positive gay man buying travel insurance is always a hassle, multiple questions about my health, then the inevitable loading on my premium, followed by the indignity of my status splashed across my insurance documents.... Read more

This may have been necessary in the past, but not anymore with the advances in medical science and the treatment of HIV infection.
Emerald Life are different, they don’t insist that you disclose your status to them, they don’t load your premium and there is no mention of HIV on your documents.
This makes travelling to “less enlightened” countries so much easier, and keeps your status private.
On top of that their policy is very competitive on price and fully inclusive of all the benefits you would expect.

Damian Ronksley's avatar
Damian Ronksley

Excellent. Easy. Clear. Transparent

Really super experience. Very clear and transparent, no hidden rubbish and, most importantly, understood medical realities based on today's evidence. I am HIV positive, but undetectable, meaning that I can't pass it on. They got that 100% yet so many others don't.

Paul Fleming's avatar
Paul Fleming

Inclusive Friendly Insurance

Fantastic inclusive insurance that goes the extra mile on the smaller things. Including those of us who struggle to find insurance whether it be due to medical conditions or sexuality. I also love the charity support Emerald Life is involved in too.

Jimmyavenger's avatar
Jimmyavenger

great prices and excellent service

recent call for a quote for travel insurance, excellent competitive quote with clear guidance about pre-existing conditions and how that would affect quote

Reviewed on 17th July 2018