Emerald Life Home Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Emerald Life Home Insurance reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Emerald Life Home Insurance check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Emerald Life customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Emerald Life Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Home Insurance Reviews

Review Emerald Life's Home Insurance now

Amazing service and a highly competitive quote!

Living by the river we find it difficult to get competitive quotes for house insurance but Emerald Life made it so easy for us and saved us over £200.

Reviewed on 7th September 2019
Mandy Smith's avatar
Mandy Smith

Excellent service. Low premiums

Excellent service. Low premium.

Reviewed on 4th September 2019
Velluto1@gmail.com 's avatar
Velluto1@gmail.com

Very competitive and comprehensive quote

Living close to the river, it’s tough getting house insurance, but Emerald Life gave us a highly competitive and comprehensive quote.

Reviewed on 23rd August 2019
Mandy Smith's avatar
Mandy Smith

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent personal service. Really understood my needs as an LGBT person, I have been a customer for a few years now and will continue to be so!

Reviewed on 22nd August 2019
Daniel Clayton's avatar
Daniel Clayton

Very helpful

My existing broker told me I could only have a policy with an alarm condition. I didn’t like the idea of being uninsured if I forgot to put the alarm on or it wasn’t working. A friend recommended Emerald who found me a policy (high value) without this condition at around the same price.

Reviewed on 5th August 2019
Bernard Sharp's avatar
Bernard Sharp

Friendliest and amongst best rates

Always had excellent customer service by expert advisors and was very competitively priced.

Reviewed on 25th July 2019
Michael Sturrock's avatar
Michael Sturrock

So easy

Switched household insurance - so straightforward and easy. Highly professional with excellent customer care

Reviewed on 24th July 2019
Ian Green's avatar
Ian Green

Great Home and Travel Insurance

I needed a policy that covered my home and the things I travel with. Turns out that most travel insurance won't cover the loss of your computer if you use it for for personal & business uses and the won't cover a computer that costs much over £1,000. Emerald was the only company able to write me a policy that really covered my home and travel needs.

Reviewed on 23rd July 2019
Jamison's avatar
Jamison

They offered us the cheapest Home Insurance we could find.

The person we spoke to at Emerald Life Insurance was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable and we were so glad that we contacted them. We got their number from a relative who had their Home Insurance too plus Pet Insurance. I would highly recommend them.

Mrs C Strong's avatar
Mrs C Strong

Absolutely splendid

Emerald Life is a unique service, which gives me flexibility, reliability and reassurance. They are supportive and I believe their outlook and approach to insurance is outstanding.

Claire Heffron's avatar
Claire Heffron

Home insurance made easy

Excellent service and seamless renewal.

Peter Anderson's avatar
Peter Anderson

Easy, peasy and caring

Fab experience, love the Equality commitment and believe these guys are the real deal.

Linda Wilkinson's avatar
Linda Wilkinson

Lowerst cost insurnace I can find

Emerlad Life offer the lowest cost premiums but all the add on you need. Fortunately I havent had to claim as yet.

Veluto's avatar
Veluto

True customer service

Very client oriented service, quick and easy quote and paperwork! Recommend to use for travel as well.

Alla Solovieva's avatar
Alla Solovieva

Company Service

is company has always been helpful and given good and proper advice on its product

Reviewed on 21st July 2019
Anthony Wardlaw's avatar
Anthony Wardlaw

Emerald is an innovative new company targeting diverse underserved customers.

I know the partners and trust them.

Reviewed on 21st July 2019
Janet Susanne Eckhoff's avatar
Janet Susanne Eckhoff

Just Do The Math

So many of our friends have already thanked us for recommending Emerald because it genuinely is cheaper and better coverage than almost all other options for home insurance.

Reviewed on 20th July 2019
Ginnyt's avatar
Ginnyt

Great service, excellent policy

Excellent cover for home insurance. I have renewed it again this year

Reviewed on 20th July 2019
Nadeem Shamim's avatar
Nadeem Shamim

Great company great ethos

Big supporter of emerald life and their dedication to providing insurance products that cater for the LGBTQ community

Reviewed on 19th July 2019
Real Con Queso's avatar
Real Con Queso

Personalised service that costs exactly the same

Emerald Life made sorting out the insurance for my brother's house so simple and they were so helpful. Because of that we now have all our insurances with them. They just fill me with confidence and if there is a problem - they sort it out, quickly!

Reviewed on 19th July 2019