Emerald Life: Home Insurance reviews

Based on 27 reviews, last reviewed 30th Apr 2024

Amazing service and a highly competitive quote! Living by the river we find it difficult to get competitive quotes for house insurance but Emerald Life made it so easy for us and saved us over £200.... Read more Reviewed on: 7th September 2019
Mandy Smith

They do in fact discriminate based on breed Their website states that they don't discriminate against dog breeds for their pet insurance policies, but they do. I moved to the UK with my pets 2... Read more Reviewed on: 30th April 2024
Caitlin Johnson's avatar
Caitlin Johnson

About the Home Insurance

At Smart Money People, we collect Emerald Life Home Insurance reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Emerald Life Home Insurance check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Emerald Life customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Review Emerald Life: Home Insurance now

Emerald Life Home Insurance reviews (27)

They do in fact discriminate based on breed

Their website states that they don't discriminate against dog breeds for their pet insurance policies, but they do. I moved to the UK with my pets 2 months ago and this company is trying to say that they won't insurance my pets because they are illegal. I told them that's kind of odd as the government didn't think they were illegal when I imported them 2 months ago..... I have papered Pocket American Bullies. I never imagined vet care would be as expensive here as it is. It costs 2-3 times more here than in the US. Reviewed on: 30th April 2024
Caitlin Johnson's avatar
Caitlin Johnson

Amazing service and a highly competitive quote!

Living by the river we find it difficult to get competitive quotes for house insurance but Emerald Life made it so easy for us and saved us over £200. Reviewed on: 7th September 2019

Excellent service. Low premiums

Excellent service. Low premium. Reviewed on: 4th September 2019
Velluto1@gmail.com 's avatar
[email protected]

Very competitive and comprehensive quote

Living close to the river, it’s tough getting house insurance, but Emerald Life gave us a highly competitive and comprehensive quote. Reviewed on: 23rd August 2019
Mandy Smith

Do you have a different Emerald Life product?

Emerald Life has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products