Experian Reviews

If you’re looking for reviews of credit check providers, then Smart Money People is the best place online. We collect reviews of Experian from customers like you, to help others find the best credit check provider. Write your Experian review today!

Experian Review Insight

Experian Products 66

Great Company

Brilliant that you can check your credit status. Very easy to navigate the site

Reviewed on 13th August 2021
Kirsty's avatar
Kirsty

So useful

It is so useful to have a monthly update on my credit score, letting me know the probability of obtaining a particular financial product.

Reviewed on 15th June 2021
Tony graham's avatar
Tony graham

Credit Check

Easy to access credit report and check through the MSE credit club

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Joshua's avatar
Joshua

Fixed my credit score

Have been an Experian customer ever since I got a refusal for a small interest-free purchase that spurred me to investigate my credit score. Turned out that an old mobile phone network hadn't cancelled their contract and had been trying to collect funds on an account I'd closed 9 months prior. Their team were excellent in not only immediately identifying and understanding the cause but then handling the process of fixing the root of the issue on my behalf. Credit score fixed. Worth it.

Reviewed on 25th March 2021
Chris's avatar
Chris

App is good

Good app but lots of paywall to real data

Reviewed on 18th February 2021
Aaron Gillman's avatar
Aaron Gillman

Easy to use

Didn't take long to get setup and get a good picture of my score

Reviewed on 11th July 2020
Mark T's avatar
Mark T

Dzialaja

Warto na tą syskrubcjenwydac trochę kasy bo ona dużo daje

Reviewed on 3rd June 2020
urban091's avatar
urban091

Nice

Zajebiscie rozpatrzyć moje wnioski piateczka

Reviewed on 3rd June 2020
urban091's avatar
urban091

Fantastic

Great service, informative and easy to use.

Reviewed on 1st July 2019
Mel's avatar
Mel

A Good Credit Search Company

I find Experian very good to work with. Access is easy for all reports for all kinds of businesses. the information is laid out in a simple format and is easy to understand. Customer service is very good.

Reviewed on 23rd May 2019
Heather's avatar
Heather

Credit Check

helped me get back on track

good service there are free options but give limited information

Reviewed on 16th April 2019
WAYNE Beesley's avatar
WAYNE Beesley

Checking my credit history

I paid to join Experian after somebody attempted to defraud me. Someone had taken out a credit card using my name and address, presumably they hoped to intercept the card when it was issued. The credit company will actually lend money in advance of the new client receiving the card in the post. Someone at the credit company wrote me a letter to ask if it was me who had requested a new credit card account. This is how I came to use Experian, where you can access information as to who has made credit checks against your name, alerting you to possible fraudulent activity. I paid Experian membership for about a year and was able to check my details, which was very reassuring. I seem to remember that cancelling my subscription wasn't straightforward and took me a while to cancel successfully.

Reviewed on 10th June 2018
Pauline Dring's avatar
Pauline Dring

Robbery!

Refused a £31 per month contract for a Blackberry in 2012 when I needed a new phone. Orange shop staff wrote down the Experian website and told me to log onto this to find out why I had been refused a phone contract. I logged onto Experian at home and signed up to what I thought would be a free credit check.

Hoodwinked, I typed in some of my details to find out a result I didn't get. Over four months £14.99 a month was deducted from my bank account without my knowledge. As I had lost my job, these charges had left me without a valid travel card.

telephoned Experian and told them my situation. I told them to take my details off their system right now, which they did and they refunded me the 4 payments of £14.99.

Bad experience - and all for the want of a crap phone!

Reviewed on 14th May 2018
CharliP's avatar
CharliP

Good customer service

They are quick at getting back to you and help you resolve problems

Reviewed on 23rd August 2017
Cecilia Thordardottir's avatar
Cecilia Thordardottir

Credit Check

Great for high level information

This website is easy to get high level information from, but takes a little more effort to get the details behind that score.

Reviewed on 2nd June 2017
Kirstine Poco's avatar
Kirstine Poco

Credit Check

Easy to use and understand

My Experian report was my best friend when I was buying a house and continues to be as I manage loans and credit cards , it really explains how it can help me be for financially savvy and I get free access to it with one of my other credit products. I have a fantastic credit rating and I was able to manage it with Experian .

Reviewed on 1st June 2017
Robert Fensome-Kemp's avatar
Robert Fensome-Kemp

Friendly helpful team

Was declined credit and went onto Experian, found a couple of issues and contact the staff how we're very helpful it getting everything resolved and my credit back on track

Reviewed on 31st May 2017
Gareth Hulin's avatar
Gareth Hulin

Top notch service

This is a great way to find the ideal company you may be accepted for credit with

Reviewed on 30th May 2017
David Cowan's avatar
David Cowan

My Credit Experian experience

Being able to check my credit score with a simple click as become useful before applying for products and also the ability to see what companies will see when viewing my credit report. Another important factor is being able to check my online identity is not being used for fraudulent purposes. Finding out how likely I am to be accepted before I apply for a product is the reason I rate Experian highly.

Reviewed on 24th May 2017
Jonathan Douglas's avatar
Jonathan Douglas

Great quality information

Easy to navigate and very useful prior to making a major financial commitment.

Reviewed on 22nd May 2017