Fidelity Investments Reviews

Our Fidelity Investments reviews can help you to find out what life as a Fidelity customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Fidelity Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Your Investments Reviews

Review Fidelity's Investments now

Large company security

I am happy to hold my investments on this companies platform.

Reviewed on 16th February 2021
Bob's avatar
Bob

Great platform

Have used it for years. Recommend it highly.

Reviewed on 6th February 2021
DJ111's avatar
DJ111

Good

Good performance and recommended

Reviewed on 15th January 2020
Thirthaprasada's avatar
Thirthaprasada

Great range of funds and low fees

I find the Fidelity account very easy to operate and there's a large range of funds to choose from.

Reviewed on 8th December 2019
Angela's avatar
Angela

Fab products

Bought some investments to help pay off my mortgage shortfall Fidelity out performed all of the others really impressed

Reviewed on 11th September 2019
Lilibet's avatar
Lilibet

Really well looked after and informed

Reviewed on 3rd July 2019
Adrian Kane's avatar
Adrian Kane

Hassle Free Investing

Good online access supported by a 'can do' helpdesk. Stocks and Shares ISAs with them for over 10 years, never had a problem. Excellent information on numerous funds to pick via their portal. Even allows you to ammalgamate spouses accounts to get an overall report on portfolio.

Reviewed on 3rd June 2018
Dee's avatar
Dee

Very good

I have used Fidelity for many years. Excellent customer service and the app is very easy to use.

Reviewed on 10th February 2018
Vorrnth's avatar
Vorrnth

At a glance investing

What I love about my Fidelity ISA is everything is completely online. You set it up, add to it and take away without ever having to speak to anyone. You have all the control and can see at a glance how your investment is progressing, and easily make... Read more

What I love about my Fidelity ISA is everything is completely online. You set it up, add to it and take away without ever having to speak to anyone. You have all the control and can see at a glance how your investment is progressing, and easily make changes.

Reviewed on 3rd April 2017
Katherine Hurrell's avatar
Katherine Hurrell

Good Range of Investments in ISA

I chose Fidelity on the basis of a great range of investments to choose from with competitive fees. My only gripe is the website is a bit slow at times and doesn't feel as modern as some others.

Reviewed on 24th December 2016
Graham's avatar
Graham

Address change

Filled in the form to get my investments started and the system managed to mess up my address which meant I couldn't log into my account. Called up and their customer service team was very good and helpful despite their system not being accessible even to them.

Reviewed on 15th December 2016