Habito Reviews

Ratings based on 576 reviews       Last review 3 weeks ago

Habito is a unique digital mortgage broker aiming to "bring the mortgage application process into the 21st century". If you're looking to read Habito reviews, see what our community members have to say about this innovative service below. Already used Habito to secure your mortgage? Please share your own Habito review below!

Habito Review Insight

Habito Products 576

They are fairly good

Even though their chat based conversation is sometimes frustrating and I had to upload same docs 4 time, it was nice having them on this stressful journey. Most of their agents are nice people.

Reviewed on 22nd April 2022

Easy efficient service

Very easy and simple process, also used Habito plus as it was great to have everything in one place.

Reviewed on 19th April 2022
Robert Manley's avatar
Robert Manley

Mortgage Broker

So easy and removes stress

As a first time buyer the house buying process can be daunting but Habito make it so easy and step by step.

Reviewed on 19th April 2022
Heather Meade's avatar
Heather Meade

Mortgage Broker

They made a hard process easier!

As a first time buyer, who is purchasing a property on her own and working full time, Habito has made this process much more stress free. They take the reins and all you have to do is send key information, read and sign documents. Habito’s messaging servi Read more

As a first time buyer, who is purchasing a property on her own and working full time, Habito has made this process much more stress free. They take the reins and all you have to do is send key information, read and sign documents. Habito’s messaging service is great. You can see when they are online and if they have read your message. Everyone who I have messaged have been really friendly and have reassured any worries or concerns. My sister and I have both used Habito for our mortgages and I think we would both agree that we would use them again!

Reviewed on 14th April 2022
Chanel's avatar
Chanel

Mortgage Broker

First and second mortgage!

It’s so handy to be able to have support via email and phone which you can manage around the clock- handy for us busy folk who haven’t got time for face to face meetings.

Reviewed on 12th April 2022
Inajar's avatar
Inajar

Easy, quick, clear

It was all very simple to arrange my mortgage and I'm happy to recommend Habito.

Ivar Sala's avatar
Ivar Sala

Mortgage Broker

Amazing service for busy people

Habito have removed the stress and wasted time out of getting a mortgage, I've been able to speak with them as and when I can via the chat function without interfering with my busy work schedule. Thank you so much Habito team!

Charlotte's avatar
Charlotte

Easy, hassle free

A modern approach. Zoom calls, text chat. Quick replies and user friendly language and explanations.

Daniel's avatar
Daniel

Buy to Let Mortgages

Easy and Very Helpful

Set up my buy-to-let mortgage through Habito in 2019. One of the best service I've had, and made the tedious paperwork process much more manageable. Recently contacted them for a review on home mortgage and again, was extremely helpful. They even left a l Read more

Set up my buy-to-let mortgage through Habito in 2019. One of the best service I've had, and made the tedious paperwork process much more manageable. Recently contacted them for a review on home mortgage and again, was extremely helpful. They even left a link on the email chain to say I could go straight back to the conversation if I needed to progress further. Excellent work! Thanks!!

Sunny Lee's avatar
Sunny Lee

Great experience & fully recommend

My partner and I have had a really great experience going with Habito mortgage brokers. All of the team that we have been in contact with have been super helpful, polite and responded quickly to queries. As FTBs, we have found the process very smooth and Read more

My partner and I have had a really great experience going with Habito mortgage brokers. All of the team that we have been in contact with have been super helpful, polite and responded quickly to queries. As FTBs, we have found the process very smooth and reassuring. Would definitely use them again and 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 23rd April 2021
Vicki's avatar
Vicki

Efficient, competitive and helpful

We used Habito having received a few quotes from mortgage brokers, we love using tech-y solutions so decided to give it a go (and save on broker fees). Easy to search for deals, discuss application process and received offer within 2,5 weeks.

Mia's avatar
Mia

Very quick and efficient

Habito's online approach really worked for us as me and my partner often work long hours. We could, effectively, go through the process in bitesize chunks rather than trying to find time to go through it all at once.

Josh's avatar
Josh

Painless and Insightful

A really slick process from MIP through to actual mortgage application

tomfgl's avatar
tomfgl

Mortgage application made easy

We're first time buyers and were very daunted by the prospect of a mortgage application! Our mortgage advisor Ravesh help every step of the way, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 17th April 2021
Ciara's avatar
Ciara

Buy to Let Mortgages

Excellent service overall

Everything was made clear right from the start. The person who I was dealing with got back to me very quickly and answered all the queries I had. I really like the online ease of being to able to upload everything easily.

Judy Smart's avatar
Judy Smart

Easy and efficient

I have done two mortgages through habito and each time it has been seamless. A straightforward process with a very user friendly website (including on mobile). They are always quick to respond and very helpful.

J's avatar
J

Excellent Easy Efficient

Matt Schofield was excellent throughout super helpful, very quick to reply made it very easy

jay's avatar
jay

Mortgage advice and application

Really accessible service, easy to upload documents etc. Mortgage advisor responded quickly during different stages of application. This service wouldn't suit everyone due to being based online but I found it quick and easy to fit around work and other co Read more

Really accessible service, easy to upload documents etc. Mortgage advisor responded quickly during different stages of application. This service wouldn't suit everyone due to being based online but I found it quick and easy to fit around work and other commitments.

KB's avatar
KB

Mortgage Broker

Really helpful, speedy responses and zero email or phone calls

Mortgages made fit for the 21st century, made a process I was dreading, delightful!

George's avatar
George

Mortgage Broker

Extremely fast, high tech and contactable.

Having already received 2 other mortgage in Principles from another broker firm and a bank besides Habito, I found once I had my offer accepted-Habito was by far the fastest and the only one of the three to actually move forward and find and apply for th Read more

Having already received 2 other mortgage in Principles from another broker firm and a bank besides Habito, I found once I had my offer accepted-Habito was by far the fastest and the only one of the three to actually move forward and find and apply for the mortgage. The other 2 had me wait 10 days for an appointment with a mortgage specialist. I also really like Habito's online service and document upload. Very high tech and modern in todays post pandemic times.

Natalie Adams-Crossley's avatar