Habito Reviews

Habito is a unique digital mortgage broker aiming to "bring the mortgage application process into the 21st century". If you're looking to read Habito reviews, see what our community members have to say about this innovative service below. Already used Habito to secure your mortgage? Please share your own Habito review below!

Habito Review Insight

Habito Products 316

Great experience & fully recommend

My partner and I have had a really great experience going with Habito mortgage brokers. All of the team that we have been in contact with have been super helpful, polite and responded quickly to queries. As FTBs, we have found the process very smooth and reassuring. Would definitely use them again and 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 23rd April 2021
Vicki's avatar
Vicki

Efficient, competitive and helpful

We used Habito having received a few quotes from mortgage brokers, we love using tech-y solutions so decided to give it a go (and save on broker fees). Easy to search for deals, discuss application process and received offer within 2,5 weeks.

Mia's avatar
Mia

Very quick and efficient

Habito's online approach really worked for us as me and my partner often work long hours. We could, effectively, go through the process in bitesize chunks rather than trying to find time to go through it all at once.

Josh's avatar
Josh

Painless and Insightful

A really slick process from MIP through to actual mortgage application

tomfgl's avatar
tomfgl

Buy to Let Mortgages

Excellent service overall

Everything was made clear right from the start. The person who I was dealing with got back to me very quickly and answered all the queries I had. I really like the online ease of being to able to upload everything easily.

Reviewed on 16th April 2021
Judy Smart's avatar
Judy Smart

Amazing!

Every query I had was answered within hours (even outside of normal working hours). The people there have been so helpful and approachable, I couldn’t fault them! I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 25th March 2021
Charlotte's avatar
Charlotte

Outstanding service

Very efficient, advisors very friendly, no delays in talking to someone. Overall excellent

Reviewed on 12th February 2020
Samia zafran's avatar
Samia zafran

Mortgage Broker

Quick, informative and gets the job done.

A really great service that is upheld by its staff, I felt confident I was dealing with professionals and got a great deal from Habito.

Reviewed on 11th February 2020
Tom 's avatar
Tom

Stress-free experience

Habito have made getting a mortgage for our first home so much easier than we had expected. They've been so easy to work with, keeping us up to date at every stage and explaining everything as we've gone on. Thank you Habito!

Reviewed on 11th February 2020
Hannah's avatar
Hannah

Mortgage Broker

Brilliant service from start to finish. The process of using the online chat was really beneficial to me and I have already been recommending the service to family, friends and co workers. Many thanks, Ryan.

Reviewed on 10th February 2020
Ryan's avatar
Ryan

Re-Mortgage Service

Excellent Service, thoroughly recommend Habito.

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
Sam Marchione's avatar
Sam Marchione

Mortgage for the 21st century

Very fast, everything done online, great experts supporting you through all the process. Sit down and relax

Francois Tual's avatar
Francois Tual

Mortgage Broker

What we've been waiting for

Habito is what people have been waiting for. Simplifying the mortgage experience and disrupting the archaic system where people pay over the top for brokers to help them with mortgage applications. Well done Habito for bringing mortgages into the 21st... Read more

Habito is what people have been waiting for. Simplifying the mortgage experience and disrupting the archaic system where people pay over the top for brokers to help them with mortgage applications. Well done Habito for bringing mortgages into the 21st Century!!!

Emily Stevens's avatar
Emily Stevens

Mortgage Broker

I had/have no idea what I'm doing, but they do.

I'm a first time help-to-buyer on a single income. They were straight forward and modern and always available. They found a good product for me and when it didn't go through they found another product. I took off one star because they were not helpful in the Help To Buy process, only giving me basic advice - so I had to contact another mortgage broker/financial adviser to help me complete some things.

Alicia's avatar
Alicia

Mortgage Broker

AMAZING!!! First Class all the way!

Absolute first class and customer-focused. From the very first contact, through to each and every stage along the way, the guys were superb, nothing was ever too much trouble, any questions were always answered succinctly with factual responses, and repeatedly checked with you to ensure complete satisfaction and understanding thereby allaying any fear or uncertainty you might have had. The employees at Habito are second to none in all aspects of financial dealings, all highly educated intelligent caring people, you will have to go a long way to find any better, for me they were quite simply "AMAZING" Other businesses should take a long hard look at how they do business compared to Habito, and look after their customers in the very same way. They would do well to aspire to be as good, and make Habito their template for success. If only all other companies were half as good, we would all be far better off. Thank you Habito you are simply the best of the best, so forget all the rest, go Habito!

Robert Brookes's avatar
Robert Brookes

Mortgage Broker

Extremely pleased with how easy and straightforward habito have been with providing me good rates and advice from my armchair

Jj's avatar
Jj

Quick and easy

It was very easy for me to do my remortgage with Habito. I was kept up to date with everything and felt everything was handled professionally.

Pavlos's avatar
Pavlos

Mortgage Broker

We were about to give up hope of getting a later life mortgage, but then saw the Habit commercial and contacted them. Staff ere friendly and helpful, communication was good and, in no time, they found an appropriate lender who granted mortgage

Elizabeth Maclean's avatar
Elizabeth Maclean

Mortgage Broker

Habito have a user friendly platform and provide a great service

Reviewed on 6th February 2020
Ali Mohamed's avatar
Ali Mohamed

Mortgage Broker

Better than my paid mortgage advisor!

I recommend Habito any time I get a chance and I used to do so before they started offering referral fees. The service is just so helpful and so easy to use. Never had to wait too long for responses, and honestly better than the first time round when I paid for a mortgage advisor.
I would use Habito every time!

Reviewed on 6th February 2020