Habito Mortgage Broker Reviews

If you're looking for Habito mortgage broker reviews, welcome to Smart Money People. We collect reviews so that others can be better informed when making their financial decisions. Perhaps you've used Habito's innovative mortgage finding solution in the past? Please share a review of your own…comment on the process, the app, and anything else to do with your mortgage application process so that others can decide if Habito is right for them.

Habito Review Insight

Your Mortgage Broker Reviews

Review Habito's Mortgage Broker now

Great experience & fully recommend

My partner and I have had a really great experience going with Habito mortgage brokers. All of the team that we have been in contact with have been super helpful, polite and responded quickly to queries. As FTBs, we have found the process very smooth and reassuring. Would definitely use them again and 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 23rd April 2021
Vicki's avatar
Vicki

Efficient, competitive and helpful

We used Habito having received a few quotes from mortgage brokers, we love using tech-y solutions so decided to give it a go (and save on broker fees). Easy to search for deals, discuss application process and received offer within 2,5 weeks.

Mia's avatar
Mia

Very quick and efficient

Habito's online approach really worked for us as me and my partner often work long hours. We could, effectively, go through the process in bitesize chunks rather than trying to find time to go through it all at once.

Josh's avatar
Josh

Painless and Insightful

A really slick process from MIP through to actual mortgage application

tomfgl's avatar
tomfgl

Mortgage application made easy

We're first time buyers and were very daunted by the prospect of a mortgage application! Our mortgage advisor Ravesh help every step of the way, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 17th April 2021
Ciara's avatar
Ciara

Easy and efficient

I have done two mortgages through habito and each time it has been seamless. A straightforward process with a very user friendly website (including on mobile). They are always quick to respond and very helpful.

J's avatar
J

Excellent Easy Efficient

Matt Schofield was excellent throughout super helpful, very quick to reply made it very easy

jay's avatar
jay

Mortgage advice and application

Really accessible service, easy to upload documents etc. Mortgage advisor responded quickly during different stages of application. This service wouldn't suit everyone due to being based online but I found it quick and easy to fit around work and other commitments.

KB's avatar
KB

Really helpful, speedy responses and zero email or phone calls

Mortgages made fit for the 21st century, made a process I was dreading, delightful!

George's avatar
George

Extremely fast, high tech and contactable.

Having already received 2 other mortgage in Principles from another broker firm and a bank besides Habito, I found once I had my offer accepted-Habito was by far the fastest and the only one of the three to actually move forward and find and apply for the mortgage. The other 2 had me wait 10 days for an appointment with a mortgage specialist. I also really like Habito's online service and document upload. Very high tech and modern in todays post pandemic times.

Natalie Adams-Crossley's avatar
Natalie Adams-Crossley

The most simple and seem less process I have followed for a remortgage should highly recommend

My experience was simple and stress free they do all the hard work for you and keep you up to date all of the way through the process.

Leanne stewart's avatar
Leanne stewart

Amazing Service

I had some difficulties getting the right documents for my mortgage but Habito went above and beyond to help me get this sorted. Can't recommend them enough!

Grace's avatar
Grace

A really great experience from start to finish

Everything was great with these guys. I found their website enjoyable to use & they take the fuss out of mortgages.

Mackenzie Leary's avatar
Mackenzie Leary

Never had so great comunication with any broker

This is my 3rd mortgage with Habito. I like them because of thiers transparency. I trust that they always have for me the best deal. I compared it with the other broker twice. Now I do not see the reason.... Read more

The highlighting point is a full chat history which is helpful.
Additionally, the response time is also very fast. Do not need to wait for "callbacks" etc. I have one person looking after me, but if I really need a super-fast response and my rep is not available immediately, I can initiate a new chat and will get the information I need straight away.

Marcin's avatar
Marcin

Easy to use and great customer service

Have applied for mortgage and so far it has been very easy to use and communication is good as well. Our advisor is quick to answer any queries and mortgage deal recommended is the better than ones quoted by other brokers. All in all, great experience... Read more

Have applied for mortgage and so far it has been very easy to use and communication is good as well. Our advisor is quick to answer any queries and mortgage deal recommended is the better than ones quoted by other brokers. All in all, great experience so far.

Veer's avatar
Veer

Unbelievably responsive... love it!

Love the chat experience, no queues or waiting on the phone. You get assigned a case handler so no need to repeat info. Couldn’t recommend Habito even more!

bochniak.luiza@gmail.com's avatar
bochniak.luiza@gmail.com

So far so good

I’m only at the submission stage but the team have been great so far

JB's avatar
JB

Easy to use service. Great communication

Very simple process to follow in order to get advice and support. Communication is excellent, queries answered quickly and professionally.

Jane's avatar
Jane

So helpful!

Amazing site, great people - they take the stress out of buying a house!

Lee Cox's avatar
Lee Cox

5-star service

We found the Habito experience top-notch. The virtual platform is incredibly effective, allowing you to easily keep track of all documents and correspondence, and the online chat with our mortgage advisor that both sides could dip in and out of was much more efficient than having to schedule telephone appointments. All done and dusted in less than a week - the other broker we went to wasn’t even able to offer us a first appointment in that time!

Natalie Snodgrass's avatar