Habito Mortgage Broker Reviews

If you're looking for Habito mortgage broker reviews, welcome to Smart Money People. We collect reviews so that others can be better informed when making their financial decisions. Perhaps you've used Habito's innovative mortgage finding solution in the past? Please share a review of your own…comment on the process, the app, and anything else to do with your mortgage application process so that others can decide if Habito is right for them.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Mortgage Broker Reviews

Review Habito's Mortgage Broker now

They are fairly good

Even though their chat based conversation is sometimes frustrating and I had to upload same docs 4 time, it was nice having them on this stressful journey. Most of their agents are nice people.

Reviewed on 22nd April 2022

Easy efficient service

Very easy and simple process, also used Habito plus as it was great to have everything in one place.

Reviewed on 19th April 2022
Robert Manley's avatar
Robert Manley

So easy and removes stress

As a first time buyer the house buying process can be daunting but Habito make it so easy and step by step.

Reviewed on 19th April 2022
Heather Meade's avatar
Heather Meade

They made a hard process easier!

As a first time buyer, who is purchasing a property on her own and working full time, Habito has made this process much more stress free. They take the reins and all you have to do is send key information, read and sign documents. Habito’s messaging servi Read more

As a first time buyer, who is purchasing a property on her own and working full time, Habito has made this process much more stress free. They take the reins and all you have to do is send key information, read and sign documents. Habito’s messaging service is great. You can see when they are online and if they have read your message. Everyone who I have messaged have been really friendly and have reassured any worries or concerns. My sister and I have both used Habito for our mortgages and I think we would both agree that we would use them again!

Reviewed on 14th April 2022
Chanel's avatar
Chanel

First and second mortgage!

It’s so handy to be able to have support via email and phone which you can manage around the clock- handy for us busy folk who haven’t got time for face to face meetings.

Reviewed on 12th April 2022
Inajar's avatar
Inajar

Easy, quick, clear

It was all very simple to arrange my mortgage and I'm happy to recommend Habito.

Ivar Sala's avatar
Ivar Sala

Amazing service for busy people

Habito have removed the stress and wasted time out of getting a mortgage, I've been able to speak with them as and when I can via the chat function without interfering with my busy work schedule. Thank you so much Habito team!

Charlotte's avatar
Charlotte

Easy, hassle free

A modern approach. Zoom calls, text chat. Quick replies and user friendly language and explanations.

Daniel's avatar
Daniel

Loved Habito

Fantastic and easy process applying for a mortgage with Habito, so convenient having direct messaging and online portal.

Julie Cameron's avatar
Julie Cameron

Very quick response, helpful and clear advice

This is 3rd time using Habito for remortgage requirement and have always found them very quick to respond and given helpful and clear advice. Would highly recommend

Daryl Hollands's avatar
Daryl Hollands

Great service - Especially with the live chat feature!

For me, and I'm sure many others, I didn't have the time to arrange a phone conversation and sort out my mortgage deal. With this in mind, Habito stood out from its competitors as it offers a live chat feature which meant I was able to get the help and Read more

With this in mind, Habito stood out from its competitors as it offers a live chat feature which meant I was able to get the help and advice I needed around my work and personal commitments. Furthermore, I had small conversations way out of typical working hours, such as at 9 pm.

This flexibility really helped as sometimes things would pop in my head and being able to write them in the conversation meant I did not forget, and they were picked up on when the advisor was available.

Regarding the deal itself, I am a numbers person so I did create my own spreadsheet one evening on all the rates offered by the banks along with their respective fees. This gained my confidence as I got the same figures which were recommended to me.

Habito also provides a breakdown showing all the costs associated with a deal, along with how much of the mortgage will be paid off by the end of the fixed term. This makes sure similar deals can be differentiated.

I also was shown lender-only deals which were nice to see as it gave me a great feeling of impartiality, I was dubious I might get recommendations that 'had the highest commission' but this clearly wasn't the case.

All in all, the dealing was straightforward and I highly recommend it as from using Habito I incurred no additional cost but definitely made a much more informed decision to take out my mortgage, and the live chat feature really is a differentiating factor.

MJ's avatar
MJ

Easy to use, friendly service and great insight

Ravesh was great at dealing with my application. As a first time buyer I had no idea what I was doing but with research and a lot of input from Ravesh I was able to sort things quickly and efficiently

George Robinson's avatar
George Robinson

Best at peace of mind

As first time buyers we were all over the place trying to sort everything out but the guys at Habito have done an incredible job all the way - especially when it came to reassuring us at tough times. We were recommended Habito by friends and honestly if i Read more

As first time buyers we were all over the place trying to sort everything out but the guys at Habito have done an incredible job all the way - especially when it came to reassuring us at tough times. We were recommended Habito by friends and honestly if it depends on us we’ll recommend them to everyone else. Superb job!

Marcela's avatar
Marcela

Excellent before completion, mediocre after

Service before completion is stellar, both the mortgage brokering and the conveyancing services (Habito plus). However after completion things change drastically. From web-based interaction now we're back to call centres and staff that sound genuinely ann Read more

Service before completion is stellar, both the mortgage brokering and the conveyancing services (Habito plus). However after completion things change drastically. From web-based interaction now we're back to call centres and staff that sound genuinely annoyed that you called.

rlanda's avatar
rlanda

Easy and convenient mortgage broker

There were a couple of snags, but nothing major and it was far more convenient and responsive than the mortgage broker I had used previously

James Matthews's avatar
James Matthews

Best deals coming fast and with great support.

Habito was incredible at finding me a great deal for my mortgage. They were fast, efficient and very professional.

Renato Marques's avatar
Renato Marques

A hassle free experience

This took the mystery out of the mortgage booking world for me. A straightforward list of my best options at the best rates - and all completed online!

Luwy's avatar
Luwy

Expert advice and great service

Used Habito now twice for remortgage services and will be my first (ang likely only) call next time. Service is comprehensive and easy to use and the agents are efficient and attentive as well as matching products to our needs from the whole of the mark Read more

Service is comprehensive and easy to use and the agents are efficient and attentive as well as matching products to our needs from the whole of the market. Highly recommended!

Woodworm11's avatar
Woodworm11

Very pleasant and useful experience

Felt comfortable and informed through the entire process. Very happy with the service. Mortgage advice felt personalised. Well done Habito!

Reviewed on 2nd April 2022
James Meer's avatar
James Meer

Habito - are incredible!

Habito made my purchase incredibly smooth, they are extremely connected, customer centric and transparent!

Reviewed on 2nd April 2022