Habito: Mortgage Broker reviews

Based on 960 reviews, last reviewed 30th Jan 2023

Really accessible My advisor always got back to me really promptly with answers to any questions. She sent me comprehensive answers that were still nice and clear for m... Read more Reviewed on: 30th January 2023
Debbie's avatar
Debbie

You get better advise from Google search Even though I got an offer in the end the experience was horrendous and I would advise this broker to anyone. My property was undervalued and amid the... Read more Reviewed on: 17th October 2022
Rissa's avatar
Rissa

About the Mortgage Broker

If you're looking for Habito mortgage broker reviews, welcome to Smart Money People. We collect reviews so that others can be better informed when making their financial decisions. Perhaps you've used Habito's innovative mortgage finding solution in the past? Please share a review of your own…comment on the process, the app, and anything else to do with your mortgage application process so that others can decide if Habito is right for them.

Review Habito: Mortgage Broker now

Habito Mortgage Broker reviews (960)

Really accessible

My advisor always got back to me really promptly with answers to any questions. She sent me comprehensive answers that were still nice and clear for me to understand. She sent me revised recommendations as the market was changing, so that I felt she had my best interests in mind at all times. Being able to contact her in the evenings was really helpful for me because I work full-time. Reviewed on: 30th January 2023
Debbie's avatar
Debbie

Step by step help all the way

Sameer our advisor was excellent. nothing was ever too much. any questions or query's were answered with promptness and professionalism Reviewed on: 30th January 2023

Best mortgage broker around!

Habito have arranged 3 of my mortgages/remortgages now. They are fantastic! You can contact them in your own time on the app, get expert advice super quickly and with no broker fees. I can’t recommend them enough I really don’t know why anyone would use a traditional broker with these guys around! Reviewed on: 30th January 2023
Misszjw's avatar
Misszjw

You get better advise from Google search

Even though I got an offer in the end the experience was horrendous and I would advise this broker to anyone. My property was undervalued and amid the rising interest the broker kept suggesting I reapply with other lender. Not once did he mentioned the monthly payment would increase by hundreds. Not once was I advised on options that I could take. When I complained the broker throw a major attitude and say he will not be working on my case anymore(still get the commission though). The company did not even get back to me or look into the issue. Reviewed on: 17th October 2022
Rissa's avatar
Rissa

Do you have a different Habito product?

Habito has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products